Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u do when a really nice, cute girl says to u...

quoth

Quoth: so what are your parents like?

Girl: "well...my mom is mad cool and down to earth but my father was an I.V. drug user for 20 years and has a lotta problems cause of that and he has this siatic nerve back problem which makes him almost unable to move and he has to be careful also cause he has Hepatitis-C"

Quoth: :worry:

Originally posted by quoth

Girl: "well...my mom is mad cool and down to earth but my father was an I.V. drug user for 20 years and has a lotta problems cause of that and he has this siatic nerve back problem which makes him almost unable to move and he has to be careful also cause he has Hepatitis-C"

. . I think we need a little more information on this one than what you've just told us. . . Like context? . . We're you two talking about life or something? . .

. . I love how peeps in this thread are willing to completely discount a persons worth because of PARENTAL drug involvement. I've known peeps with Addict parents and I can honestly say through experience that they're A) usually against drugs or B) at least saavy enough if they are gonna do em, not to take it overboard . . . This isn't always the case, but you say she's a nice girl . . . Don't assume about shit like this . . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by quoth

I've got a better one for you:

What do you do with a chick who after babbling in your ear for about 20 minutes tells you that she's kinda weary of men ever since you father was shot and killed 3 years ago.

:letsgo:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I love how peeps in this thread are willing to completely discount a persons worth because of PARENTAL drug involvement. I've known peeps with Addict parents and I can honestly say through experience that they're A) usually against drugs or B) at least saavy enough if they are gonna do em, not to take it overboard . . . This isn't always the case, but you say she's a nice girl . . . Don't assume about shit like this . . . :rolleyes: . . .

...tru dat...

Originally posted by ou812

I've got a better one for you:

What do you do with a chick who after babbling in your ear for about 20 minutes tells you that she's kinda weary of men ever since you father was shot and killed 3 years ago.

:letsgo:

i say...lets go have a drink and discuss these crazy biatches that we meet :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

well it depends how she told you and how well you know her. if you just met someone and they throw something like this out at you, i think it is a little weird & you should probably run. if you have known someone for a little while and are friends, have formed some sort of trust for eachother then i would be understanding.

basically i think it is ok to ttell these sorts of things to people who you feel you can confide in but it is not ok to throw around serious issues with people you barely know.

did you consider that that is just her way to tell you "let´s just be friends" or "i´m not interested sexually in you so i scare you off" or "i don´t want you around me"?

pretty effective, i once told a chick on a holiday trip to spain that just wouldn´t go away from me though i didn´t want her that i have lip herpes. she never came to me again :laugh: