Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
xxlea

Had my first lap dance over the wknd.

I was at a dive in Queens last thursday and surprise, they had strippers for the patrons. The dancers came out around 3am and began shaking their ass/boobs all over the place. They didn't completly strip down, morel like a tiny thong and hardly there bra.

My friends were handing out money to the girls and out of nowhere one of them straddles me.:eek:

This girl starts grinding me, grabbing my breasts and cupped my pussy. I was so shocked that even in that dark bar you could tell my face was red!!! Good thing she was hot and I had tequila in my system or else I think I would of punched her in the face.

So how was everyone's weekend?;)

similar experience a couple weeks ago for my bday. bf said we were just stopping by to see his friend... coincidentally it was at a titty bar. *shrugs* not like it was the first time ive been to a strip joint, but they thuoght it'd be funny to buy me a lap dance. i just kinda giggled.. i had no idea what to do. it was def an "in your face" dance.

i got two dances that night

Originally posted by nycchic24

coincidentally it was at a titty bar. *.

This wasn't a titty bar nor did any of my friends buy the lap dance. I guess she thought she'll get more $$ if she jumped on my lap.

Originally posted by xxlea

I was at a dive in Queens last thursday and surprise, they had strippers for the patrons. The dancers came out around 3am and began shaking their ass/boobs all over the place. They didn't completly strip down, morel like a tiny thong and hardly there bra.

My friends were handing out money to the girls and out of nowhere one of them straddles me.:eek:

This girl starts grinding me, grabbing my breasts and cupped my pussy. I was so shocked that even in that dark bar you could tell my face was red!!! Good thing she was hot and I had tequila in my system or else I think I would of punched her in the face.

So how was everyone's weekend?;)

NEXT TIME I THINK U NEED TO TAKE PICS & POST THEM !! NOT JUST LEAVE US LIKE THIS , IN SUSPENSE & OUR DICKS IN OUR HANDS :D :D