Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos Going To Boo THIS SAT?!?!

Yeah i'm going, off all the entertainment there i'm actually looking forward to seeing Biohazard. Went to see them in concert many moons ago in Dublin but they only played 4 songs as the place was going bezerk and someone was going to die if they didn't stop.

Where would i get a timetable for what time the djs are suppossed to be on.

yeah im going i just dont know if im getting tix before or not..where is everyone gonna be so i can say i actually met someone from CP for once. I know i will be all over the place, but im bringing my camera and possibly video camera too! i wanna make a video for my website yeah! but anyways..couple days before it goes down peopel should post outfits, where to be etc cus boo seems like good a place as any to meet random strangers from the internet

Originally posted by clubkiddan

I'm going hopefully if i can find a ride there. also...anybody know about the afterparties?

if i have any energy left afterwards, i'll be going to the poker flat party at arc with steve bug and josh wink. though i don't know how i am going to pull that off.