Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nyla sucked

We got there around 12:30 they were not letting people in, even if u were on the comp list...Thanks to Eddie BAez we came in.Once we came in and they were only playing Hip hop shit...I did not wait to Baez start spinning, so we went to saci witch was ok...

sorry to hear man...you should have came to arc for picotto...

I stopped going to parties like that after i got on the guestlist for a party at Room 143, it was supposed to be invite-only but when we got there they left us on the line for an hour, then told us there was no more room to let us in..unless we bought bottle service for $180 bucks...im just sick of the kinds of attitudes these places give people, if you had a grocery store and you treated people like that, you would be out of business in no time.

I'm lucky enough where i can go out and spend 100-200 bucks in a place and not have a problem, yet when they treat me like trash at the door, then why should i? I'm only going to places from now on that treat their clientele respectfully.

just my .02

Joe

"Velvet rope" treatment sux, Went to Saci w/my brother and his jappy bitch gf a few weeks ago for her bday. I laughed when they bought a table for $500 just to get in! I'd rather stick to wearing sneakers @ a place with no alcohol where I don't have to pay admission and can hear the best house musik in nyc.

Originally posted by klohe

"Velvet rope" treatment sux, Went to Saci w/my brother and his jappy bitch gf a few weeks ago for her bday. I laughed when they bought a table for $500 just to get in! I'd rather stick to wearing sneakers @ a place with no alcohol where I don't have to pay admission and can hear the best house musik in nyc.

seriously, talk about a waste of money... id rather have a pair of pants and some shoes. :tongue:

I knew it. Hip hop..that si why I did not go. i had a feeling. I mean its supposed to be Britanny's place and she has that video with that hip hop dude, so what could you expect. Lucky for me I didn't go, but thanks for the review.

And I agree that I am a big spender, but i have to be tempted to spend. If I don't like the treatment I pick up and leave and i am not afraid to leave alll of $0 as a tip.

do these people want classy people or idiots with money?

yeah...I dunno about all those "pretty people places"....Way too over-rated in my opinion. I suppose it's good to go once in a while, for a change of pace and to check out some new things...but for me, I'll stick to the venues where the music is up to par with my standards...and there's good people and drinks...

I've been there, done that...so many times. Like Somebitch said... I can think of so many things more worth my money than status. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by marcid21

yeah...I dunno about all those "pretty people places"....Way too over-rated in my opinion. I suppose it's good to go once in a while, for a change of pace and to check out some new things...but for me, I'll stick to the venues where the music is up to par with my standards...and there's good people and drinks...

I've been there, done that...so many times. Like Somebitch said... I can think of so many things more worth my money than status. :rolleyes:

Pretty people places have their purposes. No way in hell I'd go to Vinyl to hook up. I expect good music when I go to Vinyl and THAT'S IT. If I'm going to Lot 61 on a Monday, I'm on the prowl, music is my least concern. :hump: