Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just introducing myself

makoshark

I already know Gina. 8)

2 second bio:

I was born in Miami, moved to Arlington at 9, grew up there, went to school at VCU, then moved back to Miami for law school in 2000 where I'm still finishing up.

I'm a raver not a clubhead and so I tend to take Miami's posh club scene for granted. I'm, sure I'll probably miss it when I mmove back up north. But right now (and for the past 2 years for that matter) more than anything I miss the Northeast parties with the warm vibe. I'd roadtrip anywhere for a nice vibe.

1st party: Whistle 3

Favs: Whistle 3, Unity 2

Hi everybody.

Thanks heaps for the welcome!

Ever since I was little, I've had shark dreams. LOTS of them actually, in various situations, but one of which was recurring about 4 times (which is pretty frequent).

Anyways, the sharks in my dreams are invariably very dark -- black -- with lighter underbellies. The closest species in reality that resembles this is the Mako Shark (even though I know that the color of the sharks in my dreams is obviously metaphoric).

So there you have it.

I'll tell you guys about the recurring dream sometime since my friends (the superstitious ones) think that it's prophetic. I'm not the superstitious type.

Originally posted by makoshark

I already know Gina. 8)

Who doesn't? :laugh:

Just kidding -- seriously, welcome to the board! I've heard the Whistle parties were incredible, I had some friends at 2 and 3. I started out as a raver too (shh don't tell), so I know what you mean about the vibe. Sadly, I haven't seen anything great ('cept for BuZz of course) :( since I left Toronto . . but I'm sure it can be found!

Have a great time here!

'stina :D

:D I also have had recurring dreams but with alligators. They are always chasing me. I have not had those dreams in a while though. I looked in a book of 10,000 dreams and it said alligators are misfortune or something like that. Lets hope the dreams stay gone. I dont wanna get eatin by an alligator. LOL Thats not cool. I am from Florida to. They dont have them here or nor are they in Germany so I think i'm safe for awhile. Hehe :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Who doesn't? :laugh:

Just kidding -- seriously, welcome to the board! I've heard the Whistle parties were incredible, I had some friends at 2 and 3. I started out as a raver too (shh don't tell), so I know what you mean about the vibe. Sadly, I haven't seen anything great ('cept for BuZz of course) :( since I left Toronto . . but I'm sure it can be found!

Have a great time here!

'stina :D

those whistle parties were deathtraps! i went to 3 and it was sooo fuggin hot in there. so hot the ceilings were sweating and the floors were disgusting. On top of that local 13 sucks! whistle 4, I was robbed by 3 guys. it was a great feeling.:mad:

You all keep an active board. Wow.

Spinsaikel -- when was Whistle 4? The local13 boards were like full o kidz waiting for it but it never came around. I saw teaser flyers but nothing final. Anyways, yeah I hear the local13 crew shut down their site and gave up the party scene to promote at Shampoo in Philly because they can make more money off of a 21+ crowd with liquor cuts and all.

Gina -- really? I didn't catch that...8)

eggmok -- 8) hahahha

vicman -- no I don't. I go to St Thomas in North Miami (I wish I went to U Miami -- their campus is really nice)

Thanks for the big welcome everybody. I'll be up in DC again in December to visit my family, friends and to meet as many of you guys as I can.

Originally posted by makoshark

You all keep an active board. Wow.

Spinsaikel -- when was Whistle 4? The local13 boards were like full o kidz waiting for it but it never came around. I saw teaser flyers but nothing final. Anyways, yeah I hear the local13 crew shut down their site and gave up the party scene to promote at Shampoo in Philly because they can make more money off of a 21+ crowd with liquor cuts and all.

Gina -- really? I didn't catch that...8)

Don't listen to Spinsaikel he has bad experiences at all the massives he attends *lol* Sopha - maybe its you? :tongue:

I don't hide excitement well Mako :D