Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? For People Who Have Gone To Therapy

aboyfrombklyn

The first person I went to was a good fit for me, I have an easier time talking to women so obviously i went to a woman. There were times when I would leave her office almost feeling worse than when I went in, mainly becuase I had spent an hour talking about things that I try and forget. However, after time it really helped me to get all of this off of my chest. My relationship with friends, and especially my girlfriend improved ten-fold. The strangest thing was that after a few months I told my girlfriend that I was going to stop going becuase I felt that it was a complete waste of my time. Then she began to tell me how much improvement she had seen and after she told me I actually realized it myself. Something just registered in my brain from hearing her say it and it made me realize that I was actually "getting better" so to speak.

you are way better off if you study psychology in your freetime for yourself. you can learn much more than from some crappy therapists.

when i was younger (about 17) i went to therapy for a few sessions (i wanted to go there myself). i read a few books about shizophrenia (sp?) before and actually could convince the guy that i WAS shizophreniac ahahahahaha, what a sucker. when i had the final talk with my parents and him i had the books i had my knowledge from with me... and when he told my parents that i was shizophrenic i began to laugh and told him that i just wanted to test my acting abilities and showed him exactly how i tricked him.

he then diagnosed me with a "power obsession", which is absolutely true, though i could have told him that before too :laugh:

i know that was stupid but i found it damn funny at that time :)

Originally posted by tastey

you are way better off if you study psychology in your freetime for yourself. you can learn much more than from some crappy therapists.

when i was younger (about 17) i went to therapy for a few sessions (i wanted to go there myself). i read a few books about shizophrenia (sp?) before and actually could convince the guy that i WAS shizophreniac ahahahahaha, what a sucker. when i had the final talk with my parents and him i had the books i had my knowledge from with me... and when he told my parents that i was shizophrenic i began to laugh and told him that i just wanted to test my acting abilities and showed him exactly how i tricked him.

he then diagnosed me with a "power obsession", which is absolutely true, though i could have told him that before too :laugh:

i know that was stupid but i found it damn funny at that time :)

i'm not surprised

my mom made me see a child's one when i was a kid; she made me make animals out of play-doh and play tiddly-winks. she sucked and bored me.

i then went to a shrink in college when i started putting shit together and realized i needed to see one. she put me on meds and i gained 90 pounds, lost my period, and my legs and feet swelled so much that poking them with a finger left a dent :eek: (known as edema - sorry to get graphic).

switched when i moved. mean shrink.

switched again to scandinavian shrink and mindfucking therapist. therapist told me i was "mentally defective" and "not a person." lost 80 pounds by changing meds and slim-fast. swelling went away. got period back by going on the pill. left therapist after i fully understood how much of an asshole she was and how she shouldn't even have a license.

switched when i moved. new shrink doesn't take me seriously :rolleyes: . need to switch a.s.a.p., and to a woman again. what was i thinking, seeing a man?

therapy

I went they told me i was depressed and had alot of issues

they said i should take anti depressents

screw them and their weak ass drugs

I went to a club self medicated and i am a very happy person

;)

all i needed is the dark beat

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Did you have to go through a few therapists to finally find that person you felt could really help you? Also, do you go to therapy and feel so much better after it's over, but then realize the feeling is only temporary and you go back to feeling like you always do?

Therapy only works if you are willing to let someone help you. You have basically bear your sol and be completely honest or it's pointless....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Did you have to go through a few therapists to finally find that person you felt could really help you? Also, do you go to therapy and feel so much better after it's over, but then realize the feeling is only temporary and you go back to feeling like you always do?

you just need to break up with her and find a new one. ;) its not worth the self torture

I went when i was a teenager between my 14 and 16

i was really stupid girl i hate dose years

i dont know i was acting like bad, always acting and behaving with no respect, i didnt tought in what i was doing, maybe thats why i hate teen agers hahahahahah they feel they own the world and they act like shit anyway my point is i stop seeing

the therapists because it was to expensive !!!! i dont remember if he realy helped me or not but all i can say is :

why they charge so much somepeople will never end their therapy just ebcause of that reason !!!!!

Therapist= Rich and Famouse people hahah