Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADE EVENTS @ THE ROXY: TIESTO & PVD info

i dont know about u guys but conttoncandydream is right to say get your tickets now cuz its not worth it to miss anything while u are outside... the line is gonna be around the corner.. do u remember pvd at factory...better yet .. all of u can wait outside while i am inside cuz i have my tickets already .. lol ... see ya on the inside... when it comes to tiesto and pvd it is every man for himself

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advance tickets will guarentee you admission at a lesser price if the event sells out the door price may shoot up or they might just not let anyone else in.

From last count PVD is well on it's way to selling out fast and Tiesto is steadily getting there as well. If you are gonna go even if you purchase your tickets the day before it's worth it. Don't risk not getting in or spending more money at the door.

As mentioned before ROXY CARDS ARE NOT EXCEPTED AT THIS EVENT. PRE SOLD TICKETS are $40 on Ticketweb.

Originally posted by egoiceman12

i dont know about u guys but conttoncandydream is right to say get your tickets now cuz its not worth it to miss anything while u are outside... the line is gonna be around the corner.. do u remember pvd at factory...better yet .. all of u can wait outside while i am inside cuz i have my tickets already .. lol ... see ya on the inside... when it comes to tiesto and pvd it is every man for himself

actually many times at parties the line is LONGER for people with tickets than without. the reason is everyone has to get searched anyway, i remember once like 3 years ago i went to some countdown party w/o tickets, the line for ticket holders was like a 2hr wait, the line for those without we got in 30 minutes. that's because most people had bought their tickets in advance afraid it would sell out. at big events like that you lose either way.....and given that it's mainstream shit at the roxy i wouldn't be surprised if they charge people 80 bucks at the door.

Originally posted by helixx

I may be outta the loop, but just who is Noel Sanger? Worth getting there early to check out? Any opinions are appreciated.

He's a good prog/trance dj out of florida. He mixed "trance 2" crappy name for a cd i know. He sounds kinda like christopher lawerence if i remeber correctly. Probably worth getting there for!

Originally posted by graves962

I just got tickets for me and my g/f for our 2 year anniversary. I saw oakenfold live but ive never seen Van Dyke. Oakenfold kicked ass so im really looking foward to PVD. How do they compare???:confused:

I cant fucking wait though.

How do they compare? Fuckin A man, they don't. Oakey isn't even in the same league as PVD. This dude will kick your ass til you can't take it anymore. I've seen him 5 times and I am never dissapointed. Fasten your seatbelts for this one.

Oh yeah! I bought my tickets yesterday, and at the same time i purchased "In search of Sunrise 3" this is a def Great CD. I mean it is 100% better than "in my Memory" this is def stuff you will hear at the club.

I thought i was going to PVD but so happens I'll be in FL. Damn. Well I will be having a great time at Tiesto.

Roll call is at 1 a.m right. Well I'll tell the truth last time i was at Tiesto i think i saw you guys but i was so nervous to walk up and introduce myself. Either Way i am there.

I am feeling the vide for tiesto in the air already.

BTW does Roxy really close at 5 a.m?

Noel Sanger is pretty good. He's worth going to see...

In My Memory was one of Tiesto's biggest albums, actually most of those songs off that album he always plays at any given venue he plays at.

In Search of Sunrise series is more of a chillout album that even Tiesto had said in articles that its more of a downtempo collection.

I just hope he plays this fri the way he is capable of and didnt come off flat like his apperance at the World last year although i heard he was good at Exit. (i missed that one) but i did see him at Amensia, Ibiza this past summer and i know what journey he can take everyone too. just have to wait and see

tiestos set from 2 days ago was a nice change. fuckin sick, burnt it and have been rockin it the last day.

DJ Tiesto - Global DJ Broadcast Set (10-14-2002)

[01] [00:00] Tangled Universe - Melodies From The Universe

[02] [04:36] Sagitaire - Shout (Coast To Coast Remix)

[03] [09:25] Oakenfold - Starry Eyed Suprise (Oliver Lieb Remix)

[04] [15:37] Vitalic - Poney Part 1

[05] [19:23] John Askew - Vellum (Original Mix)

[06] [25:04] Andain - Summer Calling (Airwave Club Mix):drool:

[07] [32:10] Luc Poublon - Quantum Leap (Luc Original Mix)

[08] [38:47] Flash - The Day After (Perfecto Remix)

[09] [45:10] Mark Norman - Faith

[10] [50:25] Umek - Gatex (DJ Tiesto Remix)