Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyboby MUST read!!!

ok this is verry important so i want everyone to do exactly as i say ready?? suk exits dik , thats right get down on ur knees and suk real hard bc exit is the best club in new york , and all those other clubs like roxy arc sf and any other gay ass whack club that u people think r good should also suk exits dik!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

yea thats right i am new too this board and there are alot of exit haters who are obdviously posers who dont even go clubbing and like to think they know what they are talking about but really really need someone to give them a clue

i like how in your prior thread u state that u thought this board was all about nyc clubs and such, now ur sayin its full of exit bashers.... if ur even tryin to be remotely funny and entertaining to me, please get a consistancy. I mean when I post as rizzo, nobody can tell its me cause I have my stories down pat.:blank:

Originally posted by roninmess

i like how in your prior thread u state that u thought this board was all about nyc clubs and such, now ur sayin its full of exit bashers.... if ur even tryin to be remotely funny and entertaining to me, please get a consistancy. I mean when I post as rizzo, nobody can tell its me cause I have my stories down pat.:blank:

I KNEW IT! YOU'RE A MODEL?

Originally posted by teklord310

Can anyone name 2 users who will get their asses banned very shortly?? IP trace anyone?

i bet its just one doood using 2 names....must be a bitch to keep loggin on and off....

yeah and ......... actually, wait, exit isnt worth the strength in my fingers to type out the words about it--

wait a mintue EXIT has a dik? i mean i did know a lot of Dick heads go there.. But I didn't knwo it had a dick.

And none the less you do know that a dick gets smaller and can get cut off. and a lot of people look at a Dick and laugh....oh wait a minute "that's your dick?

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i bet its just one doood using 2 names....must be a bitch to keep loggin on and off....

yeah and ......... actually, wait, exit isnt worth the strength in my fingers to type out the words about it--

yea your smart arent you... lol..... beside yo mikey brew is a much better dj than you , the only reason he hasnt goten quiet as far as you is because he doesnt like to suck dick to get were he is

Originally posted by suckexitsdick

wow ur funny , that must of taken u a while to think of.....

not only r u guys a bunch of cok suckers but ur genius' too

looks to me that your the cocksuker.. I mean your the one suggesting to suck Exits DICK.

yea your smart arent you... lol..... beside yo mikey brew is a much better dj than you , the only reason he hasnt goten quiet as far as you is because he doesnt like to suck dick to get were he is

TWO WORDS ....

:direct:SPELL CHECK

:peeright: EXIT and DRAPER

okay ladies and gentlemen we got another "message board tough guy"....well BRO...I am DJing this SUNDAY at the Metro Lounge in NJ...if you are 18, you can come inside and say all these nice accusations to my face like a real man. Otherwise, i will just sit here and laugh at you. :laugh:

Originally posted by suckexitsdick

wait a minute who am i suggesting to suk exits dik?? o yea thats right it was you and the other fags on this board

to tell you the truth I think your the fag on this board. I mean your the one sucking Dick:blown:

I think the starters of this thread are extreme. i have been to Exit for some fantastic events. But come on to say suck its dik and blah blah blah... there are a lot of clubs in NYC because its all about choice.

And calling people homo and and fag ..?

Seems to me your giving EXIT your beloved club a bad name because look at the likes of people that go there> U.