Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my friends suck!

nycchic24

okay... so my so called friend (and supposedly good friend) told me last month... "i am planning on coming to new york columbus day weekend" ok cool. although she has told me this a couple times beofre and plans never panned out, and although i had tentatively said i was gonna go to boston that weekeknd.. i put my plans aside and said "great! i cant wait"

now. considering that she has a history of "not actually following thoruhg" i asked her a couple times last week... "are you still coming?!" her reply "oh yes i can wait!"

monday.. she calls me.. look if you want to come here and visit everyone instead, i understand..

me: uh oh.. jamie. if you dont want to come this weekned just say so.

her: oh no. i do.. i just dont want to mess up any plans. will you come back

me: no jamie.. its ok.. and to be honest even if you dont come.. i am not coming back

her: ok.. no i am excited.. where are we gonna go.. blah blah blah

last night... she calls hey sue.. listen, my ankles have been killing me. i think i have SHIN SPLINTS! its hurts to walk, etc. so i cant come this weekend.

me: thanks jamie. i gotta go.

WTF is wrong with these ppl! :blown:

sorry i need to vent

Originally posted by nycchic24

okay... so my so called friend (and supposedly good friend) told me last month... "i am planning on coming to new york columbus day weekend" ok cool. although she has told me this a couple times beofre and plans never panned out, and although i had tentatively said i was gonna go to boston that weekeknd.. i put my plans aside and said "great! i cant wait"

now. considering that she has a history of "not actually following thoruhg" i asked her a couple times last week... "are you still coming?!" her reply "oh yes i can wait!"

monday.. she calls me.. look if you want to come here and visit everyone instead, i understand..

me: uh oh.. jamie. if you dont want to come this weekned just say so.

her: oh no. i do.. i just dont want to mess up any plans. will you come back

me: no jamie.. its ok.. and to be honest even if you dont come.. i am not coming back

her: ok.. no i am excited.. where are we gonna go.. blah blah blah

last night... she calls hey sue.. listen, my ankles have been killing me. i think i have SHIN SPLINTS! its hurts to walk, etc. so i cant come this weekend.

me: thanks jamie. i gotta go.

WTF is wrong with these ppl! :blown:

sorry i need to vent

i've been down that road before hun, it suxs and very frustrating, sorry. :isok:

Wow, shin splints!?!? That is easily the weakest excuse I've ever heard. That one didn't even get us out of cross-country practice, let alone visting new york! Why is it so hard for some people to let themselves do something fun, let loose, and have a good time? I HATE THAT! That's what I like about you guys... none of us back away from a good time.

thansk it just seems to be a recurring cylcle

another example... since ive moved i have been back for almost all of their bdays. (about 7 people in all) um last year... only two of them came down. the reason citing was bc they were scared (my bday was two weeks afer 09/11). ok.. i was sympathetic to that.. but only 3 of them have visited me since i have moved! and of that 3, only one has actually made an effort to repeat the visists. i cant count how many times ive been back to boston since i moved!

and they get pissed off or mad when i dont go back to boston! i told them in May.. THIS IS IT! i am not running bakc all the time for every event. I moved, i dont live around the corner. :mad:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wow, shin splints!?!? That is easily the weakest excuse I've ever heard. That one didn't even get us out of cross-country practice, let alone visting new york! Why is it so hard for some people to let themselves do something fun, let loose, and have a good time? I HATE THAT! That's what I like about you guys... none of us back away from a good time.

uh yeah. that one is for the books.

and that is why i have more guy friends than girl friendS! (note: all of my gf's live in boston.. i have mostly guy friends here) ugh. no offense but GIRLS ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS. its all about drama.. and guys are so laid back.. lol they just want to have fun. and they dont give a fuck where they go! :laugh:

yeah.. i think its also has something to do with the town. Some People are just afraid to leave boston. i am like dont worry.. you are not goign to miss anything. its "ain't" going anywhere

and gabo..thanks for the words too... i just dont want to bother with her for a while

UGH! she's just being a spoiled brat

i am just on a rampage today..

so most of you knowk that i work for delias... and i get a lot of smaples, mistakes etc. i ususally just bringn these back to bostn and give them out to my friends..

this girl had told me that she didnt like delias clothes .. fine.. thats cool (lol i dont even wear too much) but when i came back for the holidays and was giving stuff out... she pulled me aside later on and was like i feel that you are leaving me out when you dont bring anything back for me! *are you kidding me!*

youare the one that says that you dont like delias.. and i specifically brought her back a souveneir from The WWF store ( just so i didnt seem "rude" ) do you know what she got me for the holidays? nothing. :laugh::rolleyes: how can you be so ungrateful?!

All I have to say is who wouldn't want to go and party in NYC? Your friends need to realize that Louie Devito is not a good time... lol

Sorry Sue that you are having this problem with your friends, I understand that sometimes you just need that female companionship, should be sympothetic to your feelings.

so most of you knowk that i work for delias... and i get a lot of smaples, mistakes etc. i ususally just bringn these back to bostn and give them out to my friends..

hey, that's real cool that u work for delia's man! that is the best clothing store ever..they should be opening in boston soon! i hope so!

sometimes friends can be ungrateful, it just comes with the territory unfortunately, buck up kiddo..real friends will appreciate you..presents or not! ;)

lol you are on a doll rampage aren't you!

and yeah i know.. just tired of it i guess..

and there is a delias store in natick mall, emerald square and providence place ;)

good to hear that you like delias :D ill let you know when we have friends adn family, etc.

;)

lol you are on a doll rampage aren't you!

and yeah i know.. just tired of it i guess..

and there is a delias store in natick mall, emerald square and providence place ;)

good to hear that you like delias :D ill let you know when we have friends adn family, etc.

;)

cool! and yes, i'm on the rampage! they are all so cute! speaking of liking cartoon girls, where is digidan??

my 2 cents...well it happened, what can you do? when its happened to me of course i get pissed, friendships also require some work to maintain just as a regular gf/bf relationship, but i let things slide..then when i all of a sudden find myself in a similar situation as your friend did, where i tell someone i will go but then because of other reasons i change my mind, i have an excuse for all of a sudden changing my plans.

yeah, it usx when people do that :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by snatch69

hey gabo! nice avatar! i can't believe how many posts you have! keep up good work. :D

well you prob havent seen me before cause I post on the ny and sex board... sex board mostly:D

and 3000 posts is nothing... check out dgmodel, he has about 12000.

Originally posted by vicman

my 2 cents...well it happened, what can you do? when its happened to me of course i get pissed, friendships also require some work to maintain just as a regular gf/bf relationship, but i let things slide..then when i all of a sudden find myself in a similar situation as your friend did, where i tell someone i will go but then because of other reasons i change my mind, i have an excuse for all of a sudden changing my plans.

yeah, it usx when people do that :mad:

no i know that.. but i guess i am just wondering why am i friends with her? like i said this certainly isnt the first :rolleyes:

trust me.. it takes a lot to get me to BOiling Point...

Guest gabo

this girl had told me that she didnt like delias clothes .. fine.. thats cool (lol i dont even wear too much) but when i came back for the holidays and was giving stuff out... she pulled me aside later on and was like i feel that you are leaving me out when you dont bring anything back for me! *are you kidding me!*

youare the one that says that you dont like delias.. and i specifically brought her back a souveneir from The WWF store ( just so i didnt seem "rude" ) do you know what she got me for the holidays? nothing. :laugh::rolleyes: how can you be so ungrateful?!

I just hate undrateful people. How rude can you be!?

I say screw her... you dont need her, she needs you! maybe then shell appreciate you a little more.

Originally posted by snatch69

cool! and yes, i'm on the rampage! they are all so cute! speaking of liking cartoon girls, where is digidan??

here i am, sorry i was just rubbing one out but it took a while, i had to listen to some women's tennis to get my mind going for that mermaid doll, my imagination had a hard time picturing the objective...

ya nychic that def sucks, people are usually just comfortable doing the same old thing. every once in a while i get in that mode but regret it later... when i hesitate but go through with some plans to go do something different, i'm always glad i did... hopefully they get out that mindset cuz it doesn't sound like your the type to wait around

my friends have been saying for 3 years they are gonna come visit and never do (but i'm from missouri, not boston). that's why i haven't been home since christmas i guess cuz they don't really make the effort towards me... just be happy that you're out seeing new stuff and that you're not content with mediocrity like they are

Originally posted by digitaldan

here i am, sorry i was just rubbing one out but it took a while, i had to listen to some women's tennis to get my mind going for that mermaid doll, my imagination had a hard time picturing the objective...

ya nychic that def sucks, people are usually just comfortable doing the same old thing. every once in a while i get in that mode but regret it later... when i hesitate but go through with some plans to go do something different, i'm always glad i did... hopefully they get out that mindset cuz it doesn't sound like your the type to wait around

my friends have been saying for 3 years they are gonna come visit and never do (but i'm from missouri, not boston). that's why i haven't been home since christmas i guess cuz they don't really make the effort towards me... just be happy that you're out seeing new stuff and that you're not content with mediocrity like they are

wow g thanks for the post.. i can actually relate to you on something ! ;):hat: