Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night Rrrrrrrrrr-bar

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS....TO MADDDDDDDDD PEEPS...WE HAD FUN...FIRST NIGHT OF THE NEW PARTY AND IT WENT VERY WELL...WEATHER SUCKED....BUT EVERY THURSDAY IT SUCKS....THANK YOUS TO THE FOLLOWING:

MARK TOOCH GREAT JOB...MANY MORE THURSDAYS TO COME..MY FRIEND,

BINOY,JARMENIO,PHIL THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT...

WHATEVERMAN, BMW4JAY,MUZIKMAN,WHITECAMARO,

STARBRYTE, TERESADF, I APPRECIATE YOU COMING OUT... CARUSOMAAS...THANKS FOR THE MURK....:D

DJ BG FOR LOCKING UR KEYS IN THE CAR, AND ROQUE1 ALLLOT OF CP LOVE AT R-BAR....

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE....SEE U NEXT THURSDAY...

"DIRTY DANZIN"

IF I FORGOT U, PLEASE YELL AT ME...SORRY...ITS 5AM AND I JUST LEFT WHATEVERMANS HOUSE WITH STARBRYTE AND IT WAS FUN:3some: :jawdrop::biggrin::hump::D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i almost made it there. went to dinner in wayne then when i got back had to make a phone call and fell asleep in my clothes. ill be by on sat night

I hear ya I almost made it there too, but it was such an ugly night out I fell asleep early too.:(

I had a very good time last night....Rbar is definitely my new spot....lovin the relaxed vibe:D

props to Prime for gettin me in there and for skippin, i mean spinnin ;) to Tooch for droppin the beats and hookin up the request line

Steve R, Bmw4k, Whitekamaro, muzikman, dj creep, all the ST heads, saynotodrama, beeeeeeeeeenie, armenio for 2 minutes, bla bla bla

and yes, for those who didnt stick around at the end of the night, i am the :bootysha: who locked his keys in the car, but fortunately AAA was there in about 15 min to hook a brotha up:D

see you guys next thursday!!!

BG

I had a great time last night....R Bar is definitely an intimate, very chill room... candles all over the place...it's got a dark, kinda sexy vibe to it... of course that might have just been all the busters I was surrounded by... you guys are all GREAT!

Muzicman...very nice chatting with you and thanks for the proper Picotto pronounceation!!! You're not Italian by any chance are you? Rhythm Ready? NO HE DID NOT!!!! :rolleyes:

Whatevaman (sp?)... 100% non-stop entertainment!! You're a sweetheart! :D

Anyway...R Bar is definitely a place to check out, if you haven't already and it's open until 3am!!! I will be back next week without a doubt!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I had a great time last night....R Bar is definitely an intimate, very chill room... candles all over the place...it's got a dark, kinda sexy vibe to it... of course that might have just been all the busters I was surrounded by... you guys are all GREAT!

Muzicman...very nice chatting with you and thanks for the proper Picotto pronounceation!!! You're not Italian by any chance are you? Rhythm Ready? NO HE DID NOT!!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway...R Bar is definitely a place to check out, if you haven't already and it's open until 3am!!! I will be back next week without a doubt!

im sorry i forgot u.....ur a doll thanks for bouncing all over the place...and banging ur head against the dj booth...feeling the DRUMMMMMMMS....

I had such a good time last night! Mark and Prime you guys are going to make that Thursday party very dirty....LOL!!!! Nice to see everyone out....sayno you are a sweetie nice to see you again! Can't wait for next Thursday night! :D

Prime I heard about your after hours extravaganza. Whateveman looks a little tired today. :zzz::drunk:

Originally posted by teresadf

I had such a good time last night! Mark and Prime you guys are going to make that Thursday party very dirty....LOL!!!! Nice to see everyone out....sayno you are a sweetie nice to see you again! Can't wait for next Thursday night! :D

Prime I heard about your after hours extravaganza. Whateveman looks a little tired today. :zzz::drunk:

yea i acan imagine him being tired...kim must be tooo...she was suppose to call me for lunch and didnt get up yet....:D u missed it....teresaabcdefghijklmnop

I am glad I could be such entertainment to you. You are definitely good peoples in my book you sexy lil thang you. Just please do me a favor and don't ever give me jack again.......lol. See you sat at deko??? Bring friends, preferably blonde.....:D

hahaha RHYTHMMMMMMMMM READYYYYYYYYY.... and yes he did... it was very cool talking to you as well.. you and mark gotta come to SF so you can here jonathan.. we will trying an pick a good time slot.. so he doesnt suck.. lol

i had a pretty good time last night but i was just tired.. i will def be heading over there on thursdays as often as i can.. its tough cause i have class early fridays.. but good job Prime and Toooooooch

it was def. great to see everyone last night. Havent really seen so many STers out in a long time. Next time i would like to meet more of u guys that post on CP.

Big shouts to carl and the r bar staff, Tooch, Prime BG and Dom for making last night a good party.

and ofcourse thanx to anyone who came out. it was most def. a good time with some dirty music:eek:

Last night was a lot of fun! Mark and Prime I am very happy for you and your new Thursday nights together... good luck with everything!! (I like the way you guys switched back and forth all night also)

Nice seeing everyone!!! :D

Prime I hope you enjoyed all of your text messages from me!! :laugh: It was fun hanging out with you afterwards but I can't hang as long as you guys can... :zzz:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Last night was a lot of fun! Mark and Prime I am very happy for you and your new Thursday nights together... good luck with everything!! (I like the way you guys switched back and forth all night also)

Nice seeing everyone!!! :D

Prime I hope you enjoyed all of your text messages from me!! :laugh: It was fun hanging out with you afterwards but I can't hang as long as you guys can... :zzz:

u were too funny in ur sweat suit....all banged up....