Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>CENTRO-FLy Last NiGHT with TiMO Maaaass

Timo Maas was great as usual...he played a more housey set with a tribal feel....very nice track selections...

BUT......

WHAT is UP with the CROWD there????

I WAS having EXIT Flashbacks!!!! :shake:

probally the WORST crowd Ive seen since Exit....:puke:

SAUSAGE PARTY!!!

oh...and thanks Crystalmethod... aka Steve ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Timo Maas was great as usual...he played a more housey set with a tribal feel....very nice track selections...

BUT......

WHAT is UP with the CROWD there????

I WAS having EXIT Flashbacks!!!! :shake:

probally the WORST crowd Ive seen since Exit....:puke:

SAUSAGE PARTY!!!

oh...and thanks Crystalmethod... aka Steve ;)

i'm surprised they let you in w/ sneakers + racing gear :tongue:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

ive never had a problem getting in with Sneakers and ufos @ Centro-fly...

i have. twice. :mad:

no ufo's, but sneakers and somewhat baggy pants...what i always wear basically.

maybe it's 'cuz i'm a guy though :confused:

Originally posted by NYCclub15

um...maybe the mini monsoon had something to do with the usual girlies coming out??????

thats a good point...and you know what is weird, i dont know about nyc but here on LI it has been raining for the past three thursdays! bet that's been tough for this party!

Originally posted by prettykitty

I love Timo, but I couldn't dance without some meathead grabbing on to me. What happen to the Centro-fly days when you can dance without anyone bothering you?

All these comments have me kind of worried :( The party was great when I was there over the summer, I don't like what I'm hearing about the direction of thursdays. I *hate* clubs where I get grabbed on all the time :mad:

I actually had a wonderful time. Dunno, I didn't notice that the crowd was ridiculously bad.. I guess it's cause I didn't care.. the music was bangin', I was with lots of friends, everyone was lovin' Timo, the dance floor was full of energy.. I had a wonderful time, just like I always do at Centro.

Originally posted by codica3

I actually had a wonderful time. Dunno, I didn't notice that the crowd was ridiculously bad.. I guess it's cause I didn't care.. the music was bangin', I was with lots of friends, everyone was lovin' Timo, the dance floor was full of energy.. I had a wonderful time, just like I always do at Centro.

always great chillen with you Cody!!! Until the next time, lol ;)

weren't you supposed to come out to exit tonight? idk, thats what i heard

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

always great chillen with you Cody!!! Until the next time, lol ;)

weren't you supposed to come out to exit tonight? idk, thats what i heard

Ahh!! Paully you better get your ass out to Centro within the next two weeks --> talk to me online about it.. John Creamer and then Parks & Wilson.. C-R-A-Z-Y!!

And yeah there was that rumor that I was gonna show up at Exit but as you can see it didn't happen. :aright: I really wanted to see everyone though.. I hope they don't hate me. :( How was it anyways.. since 3 of our amigos were spinnin' it up.

Originally posted by techno

i can't picture a bunch of people doing the fist in the air punch dance to timo mass

that musta been funny

PUNCH! PUNCH! :mad:

it was very Funny...

also guys where clapping to beat of the music with their hands in the air with their shirts OFF!!! I really was trying to ignore the people that were there, but it was VERY hard considering that everytime I tried to dance I had Vinnie,Frankie, & Sal thinking that my dancing area was a walkway to get to the other side of the club....

:blank:

...Oh and people had whistles....LoL

I think even TiMo was like... :blank: :blank: :blank: