Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Mas Better Than JP???????

A person who shall remain name less at this time said that Timo is better than JP. Not to take anything away from Timo I've heard some of his music and yes he is very good but to make a statement like this...................................I don't think sooooooooooo.

I Personally think this person should be ban from SF. Let her/him go hang with Timo in Germany or wherever he comes from..:mad:

Originally posted by irenegade7

A person who shall remain name less at this time said that Timo is better than JP. Not to take anything away from Timo I've heard some of his music and yes he is very good but to make a statement like this...................................I don't think sooooooooooo.

I Personally think this person should be ban from SF. Let her/him go hang with Timo in Germany or wherever he comes from..:mad:

. . . I personally think you're a fucking dingleberry that needs to be pissed on by a rampaging herd of antelope . . . :aright: . . .

Guest gabo
Originally posted by irenegade7

How about I piss on you....................................:idea:

nice rebuttle.. did you think of that all by yourself.

How can you even compare the 2?

Timo and JP are nothing alike.

I am a HUGE JP Fan but lemme just say that Maas is an International talent that plays everywhere.

Your hearing JP at Factory, his home basically, where he is comfortable, where he knows where everything is, what knobs are tricky, his mixer, etc...Its like me DJing in my basement with my equip. Ive heard JP out of Factory, hes still insane but its not like being in Factory. The system itself makes songs sound better.

These Dj's fly over from european countries, dj in different clubs, that have diff. equip, diff crowds, diff. sound systems. Get JP to spin@Exit...you think its gonna sound the same as SF? Yea the mixing and everything will be the same, but how effects sound, buildups, etc.

This isnt towards just JP and Timo, this is for Every NY DJ out there with a residency vs International DJ's who go everywhere.

Why do people feel the need to compare House vs Trance, Local vs Interntional, etc. Theres no point. No one ever wins.

How can anyone even compare these two Dj's. They are totally two different stlyes. Also why does everyone on this board make such a big deal about JP anyway. Maybe 4 or 5 years ago when he was actually playing killer music but things have changed at the Factory. Im not saying that he's a bad DJ but the music over there over the past year has not been that great. For one, most of the night he's not even in the DJ booth. He out doing someone or something who knows where he is. To me that is not an exciting DJ regardless of how the set is. People go to SoundFactory basically because you could do whatever you want and noone says shit to you. Factory used to be about the music but not anymore. JP for one has to stop playing those 30 minute mixes. You could stay away from Factory for about 6 months come back and you would still hesar the same shit. Im not bashing the man but the truth has been said. I know that I will get bashed on this board for saying this but oh well.