10pm-3am Noel Sanger

3am -7am Tiesto

Paul Van Dyk 11/1 @ Roxy

10pm-2am Luis Diaz

2am-8am Paul van Dyk 6 hour set!!!

saw hotchemes post on trance addict so i had to pass this along to CP.:cool:

Im Going Im Going Im Going...:D

Originally posted by danwilson

I think there putting on Tiesto to late. When Scott Bond and Edgar V were there, the crowd cleared out at 4 30 am. I would put Tiesto on from 12 am to 4 am or 1 am to 5 am. With PVD, I would him on from 11 pm to 5 am or 12 am to 6 am.

Listen you.....LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:mad:

It's a good thing...so shhhh

sexxyme, anything for you my dear. But seriously, how many people you think will be around by 6 in the mourning for Tiesto and PVD. Whoever decided to put these djs on this late is making a mistake. Most of the people will clear out by 5.

believe me, if that happens, it will be a good thing... more room to dance!! :D

sexxyme, anything for you my dear. But seriously, how many people you think will be around by 6 in the mourning for Tiesto and PVD. Whoever decided to put these djs on this late is making a mistake. Most of the people will clear out by 5.

I'll DEF be there...and the people who wont...GOOD..They really dont NEED to be there then..:aright:

Anyone who fucks off early while PVD is doing a 6hr set shouldn't be there in the first place.;) I'm sure some people will be happy if the lightweights go early cos then at least they might be able to move/breathe :D

HOPEFULLY REAL PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY GO THERE TO EXPERENCE MUSIC AND NOT JUST TO DRINK AND GO THERE CAUSE THEY HEARD ABOUT IT.

IF ROXY STARTS TO GET DEAD AT LIKE 5 WHEN THEY COME THEN THATS A DISCRASE AND I DONT THINK THE DJS WILL COME BACK IF U ASK ME

I KNOW IAM STAYIN ALL NIGHT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND ENJOYING THEIR MUSIC

Originally posted by roninmess

Tiesto 10/18 @ Roxy

10pm-3am Noel Sanger

3am -7am Tiesto

Paul Van Dyk 11/1 @ Roxy

10pm-2am Luis Diaz

2am-8am Paul van Dyk 6 hour set!!!

saw hotchemes post on trance addict so i had to pass this along to CP.:cool:

oh stop it, i know your gonna be on the middle of teh dance floor at Exit bopping your head to Draper along with the other geeks :tongue:;)

I think there putting on Tiesto to late. When Scott Bond and Edgar V were there, the crowd cleared out at 4 30 am. I would put Tiesto on from 12 am to 4 am or 1 am to 5 am. With PVD, I would him on from 11 pm to 5 am or 12 am to 6 am.

yea paul van dyk starting at 11pm:laugh:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

oh stop it, i know your gonna be on the middle of teh dance floor at Exit bopping your head to Draper along with the other geeks :tongue:;)

nope cant say i am... go back to experience. lol

these djs draw their own crowds to the club, if it dies down anytime before the dj closes his set, ill be surprised.

Which is actually a good thing since the crowd is going to clear out and there is enough space to shake our butts! Remember how pact it was last time PvD was at SF? There was no room to move until 5 or 6.

Can't wait...can't wait... (especially for For an Angel at the end of the night :D )