Who does everyone in NY want to see

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by legend38

Nu Nrg

Dumonde

Nu-Nrg :aright: I'm hoping Gatecrasher book them very soon.

Dumonde :( They were ok the first time i saw them,then they played at a classics night and played Alice dj-Better off alone:laugh: They came on the microphone and went "veeeeee are Dumonde" :laugh:

way out west (???)

steve lawler (Arc Nov 16)

sasha (roxy Oct 25)

Deep Dish (Exit Nov 15)

Carl Cox (Roxy Oct 31)

Saeed and Palash (???)

Dave Seaman (Centro Fly Oct 19)

Unfortunately I wont be going to any of these shows that Ive been dying to see except the Deep Dish show at Exit....

the night Sasha plays Ill be at a halloween party

the night Lawler play...well its Arc and I dont do drugs so thats basically out although I did have a sick time the last time he was there

the night Seaman is at Centro i wont be there because I dont go to the same club 2 nights in a row...the night before Roger Sanchez is there so ill be there instead

the night Carl Cox spins is a Thursday and why the hell have these clubs been getting these great DJs for weekday nights??...most people like myself have jobs that require us to wake up when their sets are just getting good

I dont know when way out west or saeed and palash will be back...if anyone knows please reply

Originally posted by pointguard21

all these dj's suck ass GELO IS THE BEST FUCKIN DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Garnier and Lawler and Hawtin reallllly suck... Do you even know who these DJ's are that everyone else has suggested?

Didn't your mom ever tell you it's better to speak out of your mouth and not your ass? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by starshaped

Nu-Nrg :aright: I'm hoping Gatecrasher book them very soon.

Dumonde :( They were ok the first time i saw them,then they played at a classics night and played Alice dj-Better off alone:laugh: They came on the microphone and went "veeeeee are Dumonde" :laugh:

LOL did they really? That does not sound very Dumondish.

Nu Nrg is pure insanity. I hope someone in NYC books them, although it's prolly unlikely. :(

Originally posted by legend38

LOL did they really? That does not sound very Dumondish.

Nu Nrg is pure insanity. I hope someone in NYC books them, although it's prolly unlikely. :(

I actually liked them the first time i saw them but then i saw them do a 4hr set a few months later and they cleared the club:laugh:

Did you hear the Nu-Nrg set from Orgasmatron a few months back? now thats good trance.