Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just One More Luz Divina @ Metro Review

Petey K. rolled the dice last night paying a large sum of money for Luz Divina, and he got all he wanted from the night tenfold. It was mayhem in Metro last night, but this was expected so those of you who may have experienced your first Metro Friday night, please don't let that prevent you from coming back to the longest running party in Jersey...

Back to the night...

Got there at 11 and the line was wrapped around the hotel, in the pouring rain no less. I walk into Bedlam, the entire place was packed, and Rydell was playing the beginning of probably one of the most intense and sickest sets he has ever played. He was flawless, and he kept an agitated crowd moving despite being packed in like an SF theme Party. A lot of new faces (a lot of SF regulars)...

I really can't imagine how much more packed it would have been if the weather wasn't so shitty, I see the weather as a blessing in disguise, because It was definitely at capacity.

I spoke to Jonathan for a little asking him if he would get on for a little bit and he replied with a grunting "ugh nah, doubt it". But he ended up doing the mixing for the performance.

JP introduced the performance (with Tina :laugh:).. He said something about her writing the songs when she was 13.

The performance IMO was really good, the only bad part was the technical difficulties they were having with the Microphone. At certain parts of the songs it went out, but nontheless you really could hear how angelic her voice can be. From what I hear she is being pushed to become the next christina and brittney....

Back to the music... Rydell really took it up 5 notches with this set. Technically he was flawless, Track selection was perfect, and he kept energy going throughout the night.

Overall it was a sick time, and the only thing I would have wanted changed was the crowd. Way too packed for my taste, but I didn't let it ruin my time...

George, I walked into an afterhours last night, and everyone asked me if I jumped into a pool last night, I was drenched from head to toe, thanks for showering me with the soda fountain... You are done next Friday!

Good seeing everyone

Latinaz - Thanks for biting my thumb :(

Stardo and Sicilia - Lookin' good as always

JSen7 - disaster!

BMW4jay - only saw u for a split second .. SF tonight?

Kosta - That was hysterical how you were doing the whistle song right before it came on.. Thanks for the 100 mph fast ball Lemon at my head

Brian1500 and XXsplashXX - you're a homo

Doubleplay - good to see you, I know u left early but that is not a regular metro night, you gotta comeback

Angelicious - ;)

Magilicutti - Dollars and Gold huh?

Ou812 - nice to meet you bro..

Notallthere - Nice Cigar Pal... You're really not all there... lol

Sandman - Disaster as usual

Laurie & tizzah - good to see you, laur glad you're okay

Badassmafuka - Pimpin' ain't easy but it sho is fun

Unclebuc and Lock - sucks we missed kat last night :rolleyes:

:laugh:

CGM and Lesdig - nice seeing you shady girls for a split sec...

I think I met some people last night.. I forgot though.. reply to this if i did :tongue:

For those of you that bitched out because of the rain.. Thank you.. We didn't need any more people...

Arrived at Metro around 11:30/12 to a huge azz line. They were only letting you in through the hotel an the end of the line was near the main entrance to Metro. On line for about 5 minutes in the pouring rain and all of a sudden the main doors swing open and I got right in. Place was packed out especially the dance floor. The only area to get any relief from the crowd was either in the ballroom or the dining area. The huge crowd was expected and I had a pretty good time. Shout outs to all the CP peeps that were in the house.

Originally posted by kostaP

And the lemon fast ball wasnt me. Either brian1500 who has a habit of doing that or my g/f who was trying to get a friends attention but had bad aim!!!

I did not throw anything last night. I would have but I knew if I hit the wrong person a fight would have started and I hate to fight.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Brian1500 - you're a homo

:laugh: :laugh:

After the performance, Dan followed Luz and and asked her if she wanted to hangout. She said no but he wouldnt take no for an answer. He then asked her for her number. She said she was only 16. Dan replies I like them young. She then slaps Dan and walk away. You should have seen's Dan's expression. HE looked like he just lost his one true love.

Also, I have to say a big thanks to George for always serving me quickly. I cant bgin to imagine myself behind the bar. His name was being called from all directions. Thank you George. Your the best.

Dan you crack me up.

when I said I took a pic with dan, I meant Danielle, you were thinking "wow, I must have been really drunk and dont remember":laugh:

You know what I did lastnight this is how dumb i am:mad: I went and bought a disposal camera and went to metro all excited, and I am in the booth trying to work it, and thank god for kosta's girl we were trying to figure the problem out of why there was no flash, and we found out b/c it was a fucking OUTDOOR camera:mad:

YEA!! I got the brains.;)

Hey Dan Ill stop back at Metro soon. I am sure cynstam21

and xrapturex will see to that. I just had to go to the bathroom and the live was too long so i left and went to discoteque figured i was going there anyway and it might take less time than waiting in that line. was nice to see everyone. See you Wed.

Originally posted by angelicious

Dan you crack me up.

when I said I took a pic with dan, I meant Danielle, you were thinking "wow, I must have been really drunk and dont remember":laugh:

You know what I did lastnight this is how dumb i am:mad: I went and bought a disposal camera and went to metro all excited, and I am in the booth trying to work it, and thank god for kosta's girl we were trying to figure the problem out of why there was no flash, and we found out b/c it was a fucking OUTDOOR camera:mad:

YEA!! I got the brains.;)

HAHAHAHA toof-unny

Originally posted by angelicious

went to metro all excited, and I am in the booth trying to work it

Oh yeah:laugh:

Originally posted by cynstam21

My thoughts exactly, it would have been nice some room to dance, we know how you like to strut your stuff, you forgot about George's hose down at the end of the night...could way to end a crazy evening.

My clothes are ruined thanks to George :mad:

George, I will gladly accept compensation for this, along with the punative damages i suffered...

Possibly 10 bottles of champagne, and unlimited Red bull Kettle Oes on Friday will do the trick. :)

Thanks

Originally posted by djdanfury

My clothes are ruined thanks to George :mad:

George, I will gladly accept compensation for this, along with the punative damages i suffered...

Possibly 10 bottles of champagne, and unlimited Red bull Kettle Oes on Friday will do the trick. :)

Thanks

...lol....i myself was covered in soco&lime......but it's ok.....george u can poor liquor on me anytime!!!:D;)

.....xoxo...the alcoholic