Clubplanet Nightlife Community

she hurts me again

trueqwest

I guess I have not been involved in this discussion from the beginning but I'll try to add to this.

The reason she called you was because you were the first person she thought of and she feels comfortable to call in such a situation. She called you on as a friend, because friends help friends out in time of need. I dont think there is anything more there.

If you feel that you want to help her, then you should. You can give her attitude while you help since she deserves it, but not too much. Just cold-shoulder her, but help her with the situation.

If you are truly pissed off at her, then dont bother, dont even call back. In the past you been coming to her, now she is coming to you, make yourself a bit unavalaible, but dont let her know. Maybe if you become a challenge, she might become a bit more interested.

Originally posted by jonyquest

two weeks ago she told me she did not find me attractive physically,mentally,or emotionally... that shit hurt..... she knows i want to be more than friends... she had told me if i can't handle to be just a friend that i should go.. and i did left.. and now she come back..... does she miss me? doe she just needs something???

bro she didnt leave u left u stated so right in the post ur the one who cant be just friends so i dont really see what the problem is if u want any chance to ever be w/ her down the road then help her now because feelings can change over time the longer u wait the sooner she's gonna realize that maybe ur not the type of guy she wants 2 be friends with just my $.02

peace

sorry that you feel so badly. But stay away, if you can't handle a friendship. To me, it sounds like she just needs something from you. Like she said you knew from the start. Well she knows now that you can't "just be friends" and for her to call is selfish. Maybe in time, that phone call may be justifiable, but right now its not. So just don't call her back, I know you want to , BUT ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!! :)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

exactly

tell her off...please...

I'd say tell her to fuck off.

Go ahead and give her some names of autobody places... but that's as far as I'd go.

if she starts whining about you helping her and giving her a discount, then feel free to laugh at the irony of the moment and hang up the phone.

. . . Ok, this whole situation is starting to annoy the fuck out of me . . . You expressed deeper feelings for this girl, she wasn't having it . . You began to obsess and spooked her, she STILL isn't having it . . She calls you cuz shes got no one else she thinks she can turn to, you SHOULDN'T want anything of it . . .

. . . In short, if it brings you pain, DON"T ASSOCIATE WITH THEM!! . . .

. . . There is THE FINAL FUCKING ANSWER . . . Do we need to beat this into your skull? . . . :punch: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Ok, this whole situation is starting to annoy the fuck out of me . . . You expressed deeper feelings for this girl, she wasn't having it . . You began to obsess and spooked her, she STILL isn't having it . . She calls you cuz shes got no one else she thinks she can turn to, you SHOULDN'T want anything of it . . .

. . . In short, if it brings you pain, DON"T ASSOCIATE WITH THEM!! . . .

. . . There is THE FINAL FUCKING ANSWER . . . Do we need to beat this into your skull? . . . :punch: . . .

His new title:

"Phunk: Captain of the LAST WORD"

seriously man, I think YOU hurt you more than she does. Put it out of your head. you're taking life way too seriously and that's not healthy.