Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's GOOD! Fins WIN!

digital7

OMG! What a game! Nail biting isn't even the word...I think I was having heart palpatations...lol.....one second we were down...the next we were up...then they were up...then....thaaaank god we had the chance to kick and that Olindo pulled through! I don't know what Denver thought they could pull off in those last six seconds, but I'm happy it didn't even come close to working! Go 'Fins!!:D :D :D

This weekend, the FOOTBALL GODS SMILED

UPON US!!!! CANES & FINS!!!!!

The Ghosts of Orange Bowls past , made that kick go

WIDE LEFT!!!!

Anyone Rememeber Arizona '92?, FSU '92???

only the TRUE fans know what I m talken bout. :D

and the Dolphins??? this is the sign that

THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!

To all the fucken new york/jersey haters :blown:

EAT MY ASS OUT WITH A SPOON!!!!!!

PEACE MIAMI!!!

awesome game! Fins are looking good.

Jason Taylor was all over Griese. Fucking Broncos player almost killed Chambers with that hit :eek: . Olindo rectified himself and made the 53 yard field goal. Surtain can really have his name pronounced the way he wants if he keeps intercepting balls. :D.

Fiedler finished the game with a broken thumb, can he throw the next game? :confused: ...

on another note, the Canes vs Noles game was a very good game too, but for the emotions not for the kind of football played.

Originally posted by laliux

awesome game! Fins are looking good.

Surtain can really have his name pronounced the way he wants if he keeps intercepting balls. :D.

yeah...what's up with that...I've always heard/said Surtain...now he wants it pronounced sur-tan...what's up with that:confused: Am I missing something here? Is that b/c he's "sur-tan" to make good plays? or just a literally name thing?

Wow !! what a nail bitter ! ! Between this game and the Canes game on Saturday I think Im going to need a heart transplant !!

Good wins overall !! nice job by fiedler going out there with a broken finger and getting the job done !

Now lets see if Ray Lucas can be our "Kurt Warner (99), Tom Brady (01)"

Buffalo is no push over opponent. They're a much better team than their record indicates. A few close calls there and they'd be atleast 4-2. We got to pressure Bledsoe and contain Travis Henry. Our defense has yet another task ahead of them. Our offense has to step up again