Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dave seaman & Jon Cowan this friday @crobar

jcbliss

hey guys,

Friday night marks the return of Dave Seaman and myself at crobar. Should be like old times at groovejet! wow do I miss those monthly bliss events~ anyways - hope to see you all at crobar friday night - When mr. seaman comes to town its always one of the best musical nights of the year.. Hope too see you all friday - don't forget Lola this thurs as well - myself, donald glaude and david alvarado - should be off the hook both nights!!

cya this weekend

Jon:cool:

Jon:

Good luck Thursday at Big DJ Little Club. I'll be there. Friday I'll try my best to catch you. Will be at Lola to check out Chris Duque and Mono Henao, highly recommended when you have a chance, but will make it late to Crobar for a bit of DS.:) :)

Vip

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcbliss

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS! ITS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK!~

JC, I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WE ARE GONNA DO... SEE ITS KINDA YOUR FAULT, YOU BOOKED P AND W AND I LOVED THEM, AND NOW YOU ARE PLAYING OPPOSITE THEM ON THE SAME NIGHT....

SO I'M GONNA TRY AND COME DOWN....

PS, PLEASE THROW A PARTY AT LEVEL AGAIN, I'VE HAD A BLAST SINCE i MOVED DOWN HERE BUT THAT LEVEL PARTY IS IN MY TOP 3.....

SEEMS THOUGH ME AND DUI AND THEHOG ARE STILL GETTING BACKLASH FOR SOME STUFF WE SAID THAT NIGHT.. ALL WE REMEMBER WAS STRIPPERS AND PIZZA....

AND POD IF YOU COME ACROSS THOSE VIP PICS, LET ME KNOW..

listen nick - I am playing from 10-1ish - come out, have some drinks, then we'll check out seaman and maybe head to P&W - if you've never heard dave - check him out - he's amazing - then when we're all through - we'll grab both crews - P&W and dave and head to the after party - LOL - call me or email me

cya friday

Jon