Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonge Ring

luvle02

Guest jroo

i think tounge rings are pointless. if you cant work your tounge then you just cant work it. everyone i know has one. played out. so two years ago.

Originally posted by clubrat88

i got a vibrating one and i know how to work it too, and my girl can't get enough of it....best 40 dollars i ever spent...

hu? a VIBRATING tounge piercing?? how the hell does that work, is there like a battery attached or sth?

Guest jroo

when i kiss a girl, i want to feel her tounge, i want to feel her. i dont want to feel a hard piece of metal. then after she takes it out, like when she's done wearing it there will be that unsightly hole that'll always be there. that you can actually feel with your tounge. i dont mind piercings, like the belly is cool, eyebrows look good on the right people. but when i kiss you, i want to feel you.

Originally posted by somebitch

you will have a lisp and a vibrating piece of metal in your mouth.. thats sexy :rolleyes:

i already ordered 4 of em. they make such good gifts! especially since i know quite a few girls with tounge piercings. funny, except for one or two all girls i know that have tounge piercings are sluts... but then again, i´m a slut too ;)

Originally posted by tastey

i already ordered 4 of em. they make such good gifts! especially since i know quite a few girls with tounge piercings. funny, except for one or two all girls i know that have tounge piercings are sluts... but then again, i´m a slut too ;)

:laugh:

I personally love my tongue ring, I have it for almost 6 years..and I have never had anyone tell me that it's bad..and this vibrating thing..I dont know how good it feels to wear it..but I have an "atom" shaped one *it's a diamond with 4 little balls around it* and at 1st it was very uncomfortable, but then when you get used to it..it's great ;)

so come on everyone..go out and pierce ur tongue hehe:D

Originally posted by clubrat88

i got a vibrating one and i know how to work it too, and my girl can't get enough of it....best 40 dollars i ever spent...

what a fuckin dork.

Invest yer money wisely next time and spend $40 on a life.

Originally posted by sexxyme

I have an "atom" shaped one *it's a diamond with 4 little balls around it* and at 1st it was very uncomfortable, but then when you get used to it..it's great ;)

ok so lemme get this straight...

when a guy cums in yer mouth doesn't the cum get all stringy and STUCK on the 4 little balls around the diamond kinda like it would if you were eating say, spaghetti?? :confused:

Originally posted by quoth

ok so lemme get this straight...

when a guy cums in yer mouth doesn't the cum get all stringy and STUCK on the 4 little balls around the diamond kinda like it would if you were eating say, spaghetti?? :confused:

THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!:mad:

:D