Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lap top

pluryou

Guest jroo

you need to ask a lot of things. i dont own a lap top, but you need to know, the brand name, the speed, like 600mhz or what? the amount of memory or ram. the speed of cd burner, does it double as a dvd player, what operating system does it have, windows2000, 98, me, xp, ethernet card? tons of stuff. also is this a good friend. and if he rips you off can you beat his ass? 400 is a great price for a lap top, and lastly but probably most importantly, what are you gonna use it for? that deterimes what you need. i probably didnt help, but enjoy!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

For all your quick computing needs!

com64.jpg

:laugh:

i dont give a shit to what any of you have to say, california games WAS FUCKING AWESOME BACK THEN!! load *.* i still remember some of the basic commands. i loved that shit!!!

Originally posted by jroo

i dont give a shit to what any of you have to say, california games WAS FUCKING AWESOME BACK THEN!! load *.* i still remember some of the basic commands. i loved that shit!!!

NO WAY!!?? I had that game too! I loved the BMX and surfing challenge.:aright:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by zaguero

Hacky sack part was gay, so was the frisbee game.:rolleyes:

you proably just sucked at the hacky sack part, it was not gay. soccer is gay.

Guest jroo

I plan to point and laugh at you when i see you play your pansy ass game of hacky sack

i dont play the shit, i just had fun playing it in california games. you probably really liked being the girl roller skater and tripping over the cracks in the sidewalk, you fucking melted ice cone.

want to hit up that brazilain BBQ place again??

Originally posted by jroo

i dont play the shit, i just had fun playing it in california games. you probably really liked being the girl roller skater and tripping over the cracks in the sidewalk, you fucking melted ice cone.

want to hit up that brazilain BBQ place again??

Hehe, I totally forgot about the ice cream cone. Do you remember half pipe and skateboarder?

I'll let you know later in the week about BBQ. Sounds like a good idea.

Guest jroo

Hehe, I totally forgot about the ice cream cone. Do you remember half pipe and skateboarder?

I'll let you know later in the week about BBQ. Sounds like a good idea.

yes i remember the half pipe, had to think though, doesnt it say hollywood on the back ground, in the hills, of the half pipe one? let me know about the eats then. my car is running good, so we can terrorize more pedistrians if you want to. and my windows are tinted so they cant see us either!