Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anyone Have The Final Chapter Vox Mix.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. .... THEY MAY PLAY IT AT SPACE FOR ME...:D

BUT I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAS TO HAVE THE VOCALS IN IT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

no need to good luck finding ur final chapter vocal mix:rolleyes:

ummm there is a vox mix. It has a female voice over it. I have it on cd, though I bought it a long time ago it doesn play. I've been looking for the same copy for a long time...They edited the begining of the track and threw in a siren and a build up... It starts where the middle of the orignal starts.... I've tried to burn it and extract it, but it doesn't play due to the condition... Other djs know the mix but none can Id it... nor have it...

I got it around the same time as that shut the fuck up and dance track came out... they are on the same cd...

The female sounds like a black chick, alot like that chick that does the vocals for the door girl.. forget the name but everyone knows her voice..

hype pm me his screen name... i'll just ask him..

this music board just complety sucks now..

Originally posted by saleen351

this music board just complety sucks now..

Thats cuz a lot of the people on this board are fucking smart asses because they have vinyl. You know who you are, you're all my fucking heroes. There are still some mad cool people floating around on this board willing to share the wealth. Props go out to all of you, the rest of you are just so fucking cool because "you know music!"

Originally posted by njdionysus

Thats cuz a lot of the people on this board are fucking smart asses because they have vinyl. You know who you are, you're all my fucking heroes. There are still some mad cool people floating around on this board willing to share the wealth. Props go out to all of you, the rest of you are just so fucking cool because "you know music!"

:laugh:

so true

sg

:laugh:

so true

sg

So the $100 I just spent on records today I should rip them and send them out to everyone? I share/trade with a few friends and I can totally understand why some people are stingy with their music. And 90% of this board are nothing but grubs.