Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Fridays?

damn you are alll off on this one..

factory fridays are closed as of last friday..

cleve was only doing the party for about two or three weeks and then went back to sats...

they brought in a guy from australia dont know his name and they were doing about 200 people on friday nights... they are regrouping and new party will come...

SF fridays hasnt been around Since 2000 when Luv and Lodi were there.. and when vicious was doing the once a month residency , since all of them have departed, SF fridays is done.

There best opportunity to make somethin at friday was with Shawn Ink... but guess what they fired him, just like all the other good Djs on fridays they had...

Good luck to SF friday Night

Peace

Jonathan

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

The crowd wack? is there even a crowd at all and how is Cleveland?

That's weird,I guess alot has changed. The last time I went to the Factory on Friday was to see Lov&Lodi 2 years ago it was banging, one of the best sets i ever heard.

:party: :party:

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

they brought in a guy from australia dont know his name and they were doing about 200 people on friday nights... they are regrouping and new party will come...

Joe Lodi took over for Cleveland.. He's from westchester not australlia...

Originally posted by tranza

Joe Lodi took over for Cleveland.. He's from westchester not australlia...

i know joe lodi... i spoke with rich grant one week and he told me the djs name at one point and he told me that he was from australia.. cant remember his name.. but yes joe was there for a lil hwile and then they brought this guy in...