Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

I have never seen you look a mess.

I think I would be very pretty if i was 8 inches taller

10lbs lighter

More elasticity in my skin

and didnt have a gas problem .

I would be stunning:laugh:

You amaze me Adriana.. I cant believe that someone as beautiful as you can still pick out physical problems in herself. Human nature I suppose.

Taller....are you kidding? I have never once herd a guy say "yo look how hot the girl is she sure is tall!" Don't worry about your height you look very well proportioned!

Originally posted by latinaz

I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE A FAT SLOPPY PIG THAT IS AGING WITHOUT A GOOD MAN..

JUST A THOUGHT!!!

BUT WHEN I PUT AN EFFORT TO LOOKING GOOD I FEEL GREAT.

BUT I COULD DO BETTER WITH MY BODY!!

NOT ENOUGH RUM TO MAKE ME LOOK GOOD!!

YOUD HAVE TO BE BLIND :(

Sloppy?? Old? You got to be kidding me your hot and you know it!

When your up there dancing I see all the little girls looking at you thinking "I wish I was her!!"

I see a very well put together girl that is still looking for the rite guy and wont settle for a shitty one again. Keep smiling zee things will go well for you becuase your a good person. I think we can all agree that you got a great personality with great looks and that is extremely rare.

I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE A FAT SLOPPY PIG THAT IS AGING WITHOUT A GOOD MAN..

JUST A THOUGHT!!!

you really need to stop. you look about 25. have a great body and had every guy i work with tripping when i brought some deko pics to work to show a freind

Originally posted by notallthere

Sloppy?? Old? You got to be kidding me your hot and you know it!

When your up there dancing I see all the little girls looking at you thinking "I wish I was her!!"

I see a very well put together girl that is still looking for the rite guy and wont settle for a shitty one again. Keep smiling zee things will go well for you becuase your a good person. I think we can all agree that you got a great personality with great looks and that is extremely rare.

:woah2: thank you huney!!!! :comit: that makes me feel good....

:hat: and doubleplay - muah!!

Originally posted by notallthere

You amaze me Adriana.. I cant believe that someone as beautiful as you can still pick out physical problems in herself. Human nature I suppose.

Taller....are you kidding? I have never once herd a guy say "yo look how hot the girl is she sure is tall!" Don't worry about your height you look very well proportioned!

The truth is the truth. What I lack on the outside I make up with my insides. Love you notallthere:) you are always so sweet to me.:)

JUST A THOUGHT!!!

HEY WEBSITE MASTERS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME A SMILEY FACE THAT SLAPS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP Girl I look like i should be your age and you should be mine. Dont even go there you are gorgeous and have awsome personally . I wish I had the spunk to go up on those bars and shake my tiney hiney the way you shake yours. Honey love yourself to many girls to busy worrying about what people think and dont bother to get up there but you you dont care what people say. Your a sexy chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Between the two of you I wanted to kill myself. Why do you think I disappeared in the morning...................:laugh:

ahhahaha stickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

All I heard in the morning was slopp slopp slopp going on in that bed I was like daaammmmmmmmmm. I was sure they had sucked all bodily moisture out of each others face. Mr. badass and Little C.

NYCChic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I saw saws stickys leg go up and I thought I was going to die!!!

We thought you drowned in the Jacuzzi tub.

i like many of you, am not happy with some things on the outside... i want to be more toned, a little taller, etc.... as i get older i've been realizing how i am on the inside should be just as important! it's just that personal appearence has SO much to do with how people perceive you... it pisses me off

truthfully...I think everyone wishes they could change something about their appearance....

don't get the wrong idea about how I'm about to abuse myself because I am very happy with who I am.....

now here goes the abuse...when I look in the mirror...I see an average looking girl...who wishes she had better skin...bigger boobs...a smaller butt...smaller feet....and toner legs.

So even though I would like to change some things about myself...I have learned to appreciate what I have because if you think about it there are people out there that have to live life with missing limbs...

several nose hairs that I need to cut, parts of my face that I missed while shaving the day before, a recessing hairline on the sides that gives me a better "v" shaped tip to the middle of my forehead.

That's what I see in the mirror, but I don't really give an F. I'm happy with what I see and am pretty satisfied.

BTW Neena.......to your response........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by piro8

several nose hairs that I need to cut, parts of my face that I missed while shaving the day before, a recessing hairline on the sides that gives me a better "v" shaped tip to the middle of my forehead.

That's what I see in the mirror, but I don't really give an F. I'm happy with what I see and am pretty satisfied.

BTW Neena.......to your response........:rolleyes:

and to your response..... :makeout:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

What is all this talk of interior beauty.......

chickenpoo....

every chicken on the site I have met so far is a tasty chickenfinger....... WITH BARBECUE SAUCE!!!!

No more negative thoughts.....

Zee & Stardo.... you guys always get my feathers ruffled....

Stardo, this chicken lingo is contagious.....

uh oh....what did stardo do to you???? that stardust is more powerful then I thought....:D :D :D

Originally posted by stardo

ahhahaha stickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

All I heard in the morning was slopp slopp slopp going on in that bed I was like daaammmmmmmmmm. I was sure they had sucked all bodily moisture out of each others face. Mr. badass and Little C.

NYCChic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I saw saws stickys leg go up and I thought I was going to die!!!

We thought you drowned in the Jacuzzi tub.

but omg.. i was literally crying when sticky just 'appeared' that morning.. :laugh::laugh:

between.. the schlepping, the snoring and trying to fit all of us into one bed.. i gave up and endedup on the floor.