Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone NOT going to DT because of terrorism?

I wasn't worried until just now! Thanks a lot!! :mad: LMAO

Did anyone see the write-up on Danny and his love for his fans in the new Village Voice? I love him for that reason alone. I saw him for the first time during the WMC last year at Space and he's the first DJ I ever heard talk to the crowd and play with the flashlights, etc. Danny rules!!

I'm about to go check out his board right now.

Originally posted by sheendawg

I wasn't worried until just now! Thanks a lot!! :mad: LMAO

Did anyone see the write-up on Danny and his love for his fans in the new Village Voice? I love him for that reason alone. I saw him for the first time during the WMC last year at Space and he's the first DJ I ever heard talk to the crowd and play with the flashlights, etc. Danny rules!!

I'm about to go check out his board right now.

Yeah I put the article in my little archives... It was a great article and he loves it as well... It is true... He really is so down to earth... I wish I was able to make it to the clothing drive that he had... I would have loved to help the cause and of course check out his space in LIC...

Peace...

Oh and no terrorist is going to ruin my good time... My feeling is ... If it is my time to go... then it is my time... As long as i go out with a smile...

Peace...

Scott

What the fuck doed this thread have to do with Danny Tenaglia:confused:

Originally posted by petergatien56

If you want to hear DT, go, but i'm going to hear Tiesto.

Yeah O.k. dan wilson, what a winner you are posting as petergatien56!!!!!

Have fun at Romper Room tonight

My night tonight will include

a stop at Cyberia to see Jason Ojeda

a stop at Filter 14 to see Scumfrog

THEN

a stop at BE YOURSELF for

T E N A G L I A

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

. . I've actually been thinking about this one since I saw this thread pop up . . . Seems to me, if one really wanted to make a statement, a perfect target to hit would be a 'super-club' type joint . . . I mean, yeah, bombing someplace like Baktun would be horrible, but taking out a place like say on the order of magnitude of Exit or Sound Factory would be a MUCH bigger statement . . . . just a thought . . .