Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holly F'n Platinum Friday w/ PICS!!!

WOW.... :D What a night again...Great time as usual....Big ups to SOOOOOOO man people...Especially Binoy,Jarmenio,Sexinthecity,Phill, Dan, Sparkle,PIPdaddy,milleniapro,Joeys24,Roque1,CCINO1,graceR,ysolt,johnfx, oscar, and many others...i remembered allot at 5:21 am

I cant thank you all enough so many kind words about the party and staying till i literally had to kick u out at 2:30.....you guy and gals are great...GReat job by DAVIS G, CArlo;s Showboat and all the BARTENDER's....u are great people....

BG u missed a good night........MAN OH MAN...camera;s dont lie...

Also big up to the promoters that make it happen...Steve R & S, BG, Davis G, CArlos, all the staff...i cant do it alone...

now.....for the best part.....the PICTURES....

CROWD_3.JPG the crowd

JOEY24_PIPDADDY.JPG pipdaddy and joeys24 at like 11:15

PIP_LOL.JPG 1:30

BOOBIES_1.JPG nice!!!!

ALAN_SCOTT_PHIL_JOE.JPG id say sober LOL

CARLOS_DAVISG.JPG

Originally posted by djprime

SHOW_BOOBIES.JPG showboat and the show'r

THONG.JPG ass of the night...

This is actually Platinum in New Brunswick on a Friday Night...not Delilahs Den or After Dark....Dollars were flying all over......PIPDADDY AND JOEY S...u anything about that????

what are u doing over there joey???? be have

PIP_3.JPG

LOOK AT THE DOLLAR BILLS HANGING OUT>>>>>LOL

wow !!! what a great night... i was chillin having a drink and then all of a sudden, i got chicks getting naked all around me:eek: ....how did that happen?...good thing i had plenty of singles on me :laugh: ...those girls may have been amatuers but they sure knew how to work a room...prime, u picked the right night to have the digital camera.... grace and ysolt, nice seeing u again...hope we see u guys @ deko:D

Originally posted by joeys24

wow !!! what a great night... i was chillin having a drink and then all of a sudden, i got chicks getting naked all around me:eek: ....how did that happen?...good thing i had plenty of singles on me :laugh: ...those girls may have been amatuers but they sure knew how to work a room...prime, u picked the right night to have the digital camera.... grace and ysolt, nice seeing u again...hope we see u guys @ deko:D

If I didn’t see the pics I wouldn’t have believed ya. . .glad to see how classy plat is.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ITS 18 for girls right?

jesus. and to think we were gonna leave and go somewhere else to see

( o ) ( o ).....when it was right there in front of ya....prime you silly fuck. i swear everytime i looked up you were stalking me with that camera. wtf. i can only imagine some of the pics you got.....i see i was apparently trying to bite the girl in one pic....smooth. im sooooo smooth when i drink :rolleyes:

oh and laurie i have one thing to say to you....:finger::kiss2::finger:

pip i can agree with you on the laurie comment. seems to me unless your name is rich rydell if she goes somewhere and doesnt have fun she is going to bash the shit out of your spot.

maybe she needs to get laid. maybe she needs a good lay LOL

i was actually considering stopping in platinum but was too damn tired. i should have, definatly would have woken up in a hurry

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

pip i can agree with you on the laurie comment. seems to me unless your name is rich rydell if she goes somewhere and doesnt have fun she is going to bash the shit out of your spot.

maybe she needs to get laid. maybe she needs a good lay LOL

i was actually considering stopping in platinum but was too damn tired. i should have, definatly would have woken up in a hurry

OH MY GOODNESS. . .WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT:laugh: FYI* I was at JOEYS last night and I had a GREAT time (thanks again SERG) Kirk, and Rizzo did I wonderful job reading the crowd :clap: :clap: You need to stop attempting to cause the DRAMA. :blown: Oh and doubleplay1970 it was a "inside joke" I was talking to " Joeys24" not you :D

damn, what can I say. . .that was a pretty fuckin wild night (pics don't lie!) It was my firend Melissa's first time and we both had a great time.

Prime good set as always, grace and ysolt it was good meeting you gals, next time we will have to chill more!

BG, damn man, what a night to miss. . .(next time, right???)

the party was aiighht.................NOT!!! the party was GREAT!! had a great time, its really gettin better every night, i luv it! thanks to prime, steve r. and s. and everybody who's worked hard to get this party where its at right now..and its still getting better (daaamnnn, i sound like such a promoter?!). prime and his camera, you were just everywhere, too cute, oh and prime, i dunno if u were gonna post our pic, if not, email them to me? thanks!.. bg we missed ya (queens NO, platinum YES from now on OK?!)! pajamaaaaa party next week, wats everybody wearin??

nice to see pip and joey again...ogling as ALWAYS. nice to meet you djcreep and joe :D davisg..loved the music as always..i dunno how many djs there were thaht nite but were u the one up there during Final Chapter? WoOOoHOooOo loved it, it made my nite! ysolt, omg dont even get me started on green dinosaurs coz ill probably piss my pants LOLOLOLOL, that was a kodak moment. luvya!

Sup prime, great time last night, thanku at the door, and thanks for the couple of drinks. Wild one last night, glad you took some pics so i somewhat know what i did last night. Keep up the good work, the party is improving every week. I'll be back soon.

phil

Originally posted by laurie619

OH MY GOODNESS. . .WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT:laugh: FYI* I was at JOEYS last night and I had a GREAT time (thanks again SERG) Kirk, and Rizzo did I wonderful job reading the crowd :clap: :clap: You need to stop attempting to cause the DRAMA. :blown: Oh and doubleplay1970 it was a "inside joke" I was talking to " Joeys24" not you :D

settle down. the 2 of ya are taking yourselves waaaaaay too seriously....:blank:

Originally posted by djcreep

Prime good set as always, grace and ysolt it was good meeting you gals, next time we will have to chill more!

DJCreep, heyy! wish u came up to us earlier so we wouldhave known that was u!! (note to solt: guess the pic you kept on attachin to your posts worked lol)..glad u and melissa had a great time tho, ill see ya soon!

Originally posted by djcreep

damn, what can I say. . .that was a pretty fuckin wild night (pics don't lie!) It was my firend Melissa's first time and we both had a great time.

BG, damn man, what a night to miss. . .(next time, right???)

pajama party gonna be off the chains...im there in my panties and bra:rock::laugh:

BG

Just wanted to thank Steve R, Steve S, and Prime- Class Acts

Ben- thank you for taking my liver

This party is all about just going out and having some good old fashioned fun, I had a blast. Lots of nice tits, Showboat gets paid to see that, tough job!!! Great chilling with Asuave, The Mummy Returns, Milleniapro, Sexyinthecity, Pipdaddy, Binoys, Johnny FX, Ysolt, Gracer.

IBCLUBBIN619- You were missed!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Just wanted to thank Steve R, Steve S, and Prime- Class Acts

Ben- thank you for taking my liver

This party is all about just going out and having some good old fashioned fun, I had a blast. Lots of nice tits, Showboat gets paid to see that, tough job!!! Great chilling with Asuave, The Mummy Returns, Milleniapro, Sexyinthecity, Pipdaddy, Binoys, Johnny FX, Ysolt, Gracer.

IBCLUBBIN619- You were missed!!!

most appreciated...u guys are very good peeps for coming out and having a blast with us...

see u again soon...maybe i can twist u arms to come to the WHIP CREAM BIKINI CONTEST?????

Originally posted by gracer

the party was aiighht.................NOT!!! the party was GREAT!! had a great time, its really gettin better every night, i luv it! thanks to prime, steve r. and s. and everybody who's worked hard to get this party where its at right now..and its still getting better (daaamnnn, i sound like such a promoter?!). prime and his camera, you were just everywhere, too cute, oh and prime, i dunno if u were gonna post our pic, if not, email them to me? thanks!.. bg we missed ya (queens NO, platinum YES from now on OK?!)! pajamaaaaa party next week, wats everybody wearin??

nice to see pip and joey again...ogling as ALWAYS. nice to meet you djcreep and joe :D davisg..loved the music as always..i dunno how many djs there were thaht nite but were u the one up there during Final Chapter? WoOOoHOooOo loved it, it made my nite! ysolt, omg dont even get me started on green dinosaurs coz ill probably piss my pants LOLOLOLOL, that was a kodak moment. luvya!

actually yes...that was me playing....i took it back to some classics for a few....jusdt for some fun and the crowd loved it...

Prime - great pics bro, i cant believe i forgot to bring my camera. Next week though. OMG if the girls were acting like that this week, what are they gonna do with PJ's on next week?:eek: sexiest PJ's wins cash prizes hehehe

BG - sorry bro i know how u feel. :laugh: u buster!! i'll talk to u soon def. want to go monday.

Jarmenio - thanx for checking out the party i know u had a good time. I have no idea how u made it home though cause i saw u walking around the lot when we were leaving....LMAO

Binoy u drunk go get ur liver checked out.

grace and ysolt - good seeing u again ladies, i'll rock some pj's if u guys do.

Mr. Millenia + sexinthecity cant believe u came out to platinum last night, i was very surprised but im glad u had fun feg. see u two tonight

Pipdaddy and JoeyS - u guys crack me up in those pictures dont forget ur singles next week

ccino - good list last night, but what happened with the fire shots?

asuave - nice name, didnt know who u were on here. thanx for coming out again buster.

DJ Creep - i think i met u once but im really not sure. I'll ask barry to give me an intro next week if ur there

davis G - way to get the crowd goin man thanx for the drink

it was def. a fun filled night once again. if i missed anyone, sorry

peace

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Well, I had other plans last night, but it really great see that people are checking out this party. It just gets better each week and they have the numbers to prove it.....

Congrats to the whole crew!!!!!

:clap::bounce: :bounce: :clap:

thanx girl, i better see u next week in ur sexy PJ's :eek::D