Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIESTO reviews here:

attomic

i think tiesto was pretty good.. goodtrack selection...nthing phenominal but good !! & as far as the rest of the night goes, i just have one thing to say.. EDGAR MOTHERFUCKIN V !!!! SICK SICK SICK !!!! thanx once again EDGAR for giving us such a awsome fucking set !! :cool: :cool:

oscar was great on the terrace .. really kept the floor moving .. stryke's mix of dark beat being the hilight for the time that i was there. :)

midnight cafe also went down in a storm .. i saw some people busting out some merengue/salsa dancing when it came on .. :)

ohh yeah .. one more record .. wtf did that edit of lenny kravitz? anyone know?

edits galore last night .. iio / celeda / lenny .. :)

overall a great night of music. house music on the terrace all night long.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

are you restricted?

It was only my third time at Space. I really enjoyed Tiesto. But it was the first time we made it out to the patio. WOW! Great time out there. Who was the DJ - was that Oscar? I can see myself hanging out there a lot more in the future. The only thing I didn't like about last night was that it was too crowded inside. Couldn't move. We should have reserved a table. I'll remember that for the next time. Honestly, I have no idea how the fire marshalls don't shut it down when it gets that crowded.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

ohh yeah .. one more record .. wtf did that edit of lenny kravitz? anyone know?

Lenny Kravitz, belive in me

lawler mix....

Shane 54 = Steve Lawler......

thats the last big LK track that i've been rocking. Not aware of any new mixes..

I had a blast hanging with everyone last night, TIESTO was ok at best I think Sanger got the crowd pretty hyped up in the beginning I rather enjoyed his set. Edgar you were on fire as always I knew you could not wait to get up in that booth the wait was well worth it!

Pete,steph,Greg,Gregs girl(sorry I forgot your name but you were a sweetheart,Tony pimpin with his shirt off down stairs@,Petes bro jim cool as usual to hang and dance with you,koky & koky bro happy face nice to meet you, koky you were insane on the dance floor as usual and finally my boy Todd for being dazed & confuzed the entire evening its 5pm on Sunday and my head is still completely lost.

" I have never dance so hard in my life " :laugh: :laugh:

seriously though great f*cking night all around. Tiesto was on fire, I thought this was a better set, then I had heard preciously. solid mixture of trance, with a little tech and some breakbeats thrown in. Edgar V what can I say the man, just threw it down nasty. just one great track after another; Edgar had the room going off until well pass 10:00am. the track that stood out most in Edgar’s set for me was "Dark Beat" he dropped his mix, as well as Stryke’s just plain sick stuff. :cool:

big ups to the gang, Gregg and his hottie girlfriend, Koky and his bro, Anthony, XTC, Pete, Steffy, Leon, and Matt... you folks helped make this a great night. until next time peace .. nice to also chill with Biz, Edgar, and Oscar for a bit.

p.s. attomic where the hell have you, and your lovely lady been hiding ? you guys haven’t retired have you?

:D

Tiesto you could tell was tired from playing Thusrady night and Friday night. His set was all over the place, when he decided to go techno for an hr you were kinda in shock. For example there is no way in hell a d should every play Gatex and then Flash - the day after back to back.

well, what can i say....this is my first post in a long time, and last night was my first time out in long time (Gregg, Sobeton, Koky, you know what i mean!!!) i had a great time for the couple of hours that i was there....tiesto was on point all night long, really had the crowd eating out of his hands. wish i could have stayed for edgar v's set but oh well.....laterz....

p.s..hey tony, who the fuck said trance was dead????

the evening began with a MAJOR disappointment..(wont go into it)...however..the last 30 min of noel sanger's set was good..tiesto took over and rocked the house..i would say his set from last time was better..this time he seemed to jump from tech to progressive to trance with not as much continuity..actually i thought LP's set was good and then edgar came on and rocked it...

highlights of the night:

1. hangin with tiesto in the vip and then getting him pissed at me

2. seeing 3 space security gaurds around g.acosta in the vip

3. trying to find our missing bottle

4. having steffy sit on my sunglasses

5. watching anthony completely transform..one minute normal..the next minute tank top, knit cap and shades..

6. seeing d.padilla out on the dancefloor going off and dancing to edgar's set.

7. running into XTC..thought i was hallucinating

and so............around 9am..it seemed like everyone took off and i didnt even think to check the patio..so i left...wouldnt have gone to the patio anyway becuz my sunglasses were destroyed...

had a great time..special props to pete, stef, anthony, anthony's boys (sorry guys...cant remember your names) sobeton, koky, koky's bro, pete's brother (maniac), XTC, biz, oscar and roly (always cool), edgar, dpadilla (you dancin muther fucker)

tiesto,LP,edgar were great..but i would have had just as good as a time no matter who was playing..thanx to the peeps i was with..

A Big thank You to everyone for keeping there cool after the fiasco, should of said TALLA.

Thank You to Louis's Guest's (jk). Big thanks to BIZ for helping out as much as possible.

Stef (Co partner in Crime), My bro (needs his own private room in space), Matt and Leon (True hip hop fans, now dancing to Dark Beat at 10:00 am), Greg and Marie (Talk yourself down, and lets do this next weekend) Anthony and Todd (Lost and Loster), Sobeton (Dancing maniac), Koky and koky's Bro (always there till the end)

Big Thank You tp Padilla, definately ahd a great time chillin and another Thanks you to Edgar, thanks for the tracks...

Had a great time.

GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME. I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU GUYS NEXT TIME.

KOKY- WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHRISTY THAT NIGHT. SHE SAYS SHE HAD AN AWESOME TIME AND SHE WASN'T IN THE HIP HOP ROOM...:confused: THAT GIRL ONLY LISTENS TO HIP HOP! YOU CONVERTED MY GIRL ON THE WEEKEND I WAS OUT OF TOWN? YOU MUST HAVE PUT SOMETHING IN HER DRINK. :laugh:

Well the way i'm gonna start off is by giving thanxz and meeting everyone from the board,they are sobeton,djdekan,sgtfury,biz,and someones lil brother don't really remember and if i forgot someone,sorry.

Well for my first time @ SPAVE after 5 months it was fucking great.Love Tiesto,but had a better time Edgars set, what? That shit was off the hook.Really had a great time.(just wish i could've gotten that girls phone # at the end) :cool:

Tiesto played some great new tracks but I thought he played several songs from the last time he was here. I left not long after his set cuz I was pissed that Edgar wasn't going on until after the Birthday Boy. Why is it necessary for him to spin after Tiesto everytime he is in town? We know that he was a dj 15 years ago but that was than. As I've read in this thread - it's obvious the people truly thought Edgar's set was awesome. Why fuck up the flow by trying to rekindle an old career? I know, I know - it's your birthday, it's your club but come on, you know Edgar should be playing right after Tiesto. WTF?

Guest saleen351

obby, that LK track is still off the hinges... The production of it, is sick..When i burned it for my pigeons they were loving it.. I think VOX ARE BACK!!!!!! With Shain Twain, Whitney Houston, and LeAnn Rimes, all dropping new albums, I think the Vox are gonna be back with a vengence. PS i do listen to some female country for all those who think I'm a guido anthem whore.

BUT THE GUIDO RADIO ANTHEM OF THE YEAR HAS TO BE:L'ITALIANO by The SICILIAN ASSASINS

great cheese, just the way an Italian like me likes it.. :D

Sounds like I didn't miss much with tiesto... any trance is too much trance...

Originally posted by obby

Saleen is right. The Lenny Kravitz remix is titled "Belive In Me" and Steve Lawler should be thanks for that one. Nice one sided promo that has been floating around for about three months.

Nice track.

Actually.......both of you are wrong!!!!

but thanks for playing:D

BTW: MY TIESTO REVIEW:

Edgar rocked!

Roland was refreshing!

Louis had fun!

Tiesto...........ummm,whatever

;)

Originally posted by meli2444

KOKY- WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHRISTY THAT NIGHT. SHE SAYS SHE HAD AN AWESOME TIME AND SHE WASN'T IN THE HIP HOP ROOM...:confused: THAT GIRL ONLY LISTENS TO HIP HOP! YOU CONVERTED MY GIRL ON THE WEEKEND I WAS OUT OF TOWN? YOU MUST HAVE PUT SOMETHING IN HER DRINK. :laugh:

im just a smooth operator baby :D :D & i do whut i can....

but honestly girls cant resist my charm when there is kick ass trance bangin in the background .. it just goes with my style :cool:

i would also like to thank everyone that has been thanked by everyone else in this thread:D for making it a great & awsome night !! my lil bro hasnt been to space in 6 months & was the happiest guy in the world partying with you guys !! a HUGE thanx to everyone who participated !! you know who you are !! & to probably my fave dj E.V. thanx for playing th tunes that leave us dead & cramped up for the next 2 days !! wouldnt be the same without this man finishing off the night(morning 11 am) trully a mind blowing set !! most of us on clubplanet have agreed E.V'S set outshined everyone that night by a huge margine !! that says alot ! ok im done!! peace !!

p.s melli, jesse , naomi , soldado & the rest of the tranceheads that were absent you guys were truly missed ! no bullshitting for piccotto you fuckers !!!