Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Let's all APRRECIATE joeg!!! *

Just want to give a special thumbs up to joeg. I've worried about him in the past but I think he's doing better and getting back on his feet. joeg----on behalf of Clubplanet, I just want to let you know we're all here for you. I personally think you're very funny and caring.

BIG UP TO JOEG!!!!!!!!!! :)

:bounce:

"he stinks, and i don't like him!"

"hes Awful!"

"NOT FUNNY!!!!"

hehe... thanks busta!

i've had my peaks and valleys in the last year or so... don't know where the rollercoaster ride ends, but i appreciate all the concern...

(god, this thread feels more like my eulogy than an appreciation thread... j/k)

mark: without an object of desire. You are a good man inside. Cheer up, things will turn around for you aswell...

:D :D

Joeg, is da fuckin man. Funniest post ever.

yo, shit dog.... i heard mad peeps droppin the science wit dat shit... 'its gonna be poppin like a MUTHA FUCKA.... shiiiiiiiiit....

yall ain't even ready for Joeg... thats my dog, yo... my mothafuckin boy... we used to kick it old skool stylee back in da hood...

im'ma pop da crys and po' it on my bitches... and if they don't ackrite, im'ma pull out my fo-fo' and POP! POP! POP!

I think Joe G should be banned from all bars and clubs in NYC. There's no reason we should be involuntarily exposed to him, and he's detrimental to the health of the employees. If you want to hang out with Joe G, you should have to do so outdoors where it's better ventilated. There are laws protecting the public from everything else, why not him? :idea:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I think Joe G should be banned from all bars and clubs in NYC. There's no reason we should be involuntarily exposed to him, and he's detrimental to the health of the employees. If you want to hang out with Joe G, you should have to do so outdoors where it's better ventilated. There are laws protecting the public from everything else, why not him? :idea:

. . .Bitch! . . I want hard copies of both the breaks and house sets you did on MetroMix! . . .oh yeah, and joeg's a good kid . . :D . . .

Originally posted by danwilson

Joeg, is da fuckin man. Funniest post ever.

yo, shit dog.... i heard mad peeps droppin the science wit dat shit... 'its gonna be poppin like a MUTHA FUCKA.... shiiiiiiiiit....

yall ain't even ready for Joeg... thats my dog, yo... my mothafuckin boy... we used to kick it old skool stylee back in da hood...

im'ma pop da crys and po' it on my bitches... and if they don't ackrite, im'ma pull out my fo-fo' and POP! POP! POP!

someone's been using the ebonics translator....:laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .Bitch! . . I want hard copies of both the breaks and house sets you did on MetroMix! . . .oh yeah, and joeg's a good kid . . :D . . .

No can do kid...I haven't been recording my sets. You'll just have to come see my live madness next Sunday :D

:dj:

off-off topic: mike, a couple of months ago at sai's pool party, you did a mix of christopher cross's "sailing". what was the other track that you layered sailing on top of? (or were you just playing a remix of sailing on pressed vinyl?) <<as he receives awkward stares for even expressing interest in such a mix>>

as for joeg...eh, i don't like too much. ;)

Originally posted by loch

off-off topic: mike, a couple of months ago at sai's pool party, you did a mix of christopher cross's "sailing". what was the other track that you layered sailing on top of? (or were you just playing a remix of sailing on pressed vinyl?) <<as he receives awkward stares for even expressing interest in such a mix>>

Ain't nothin wrong with lovin funky breaks, yo!

That was actually Icey's remix track I threw down.:dj:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

uh oh... now illiana is gonna come have it out with you on the topic of joeg for 5 pages and 2 weeks....

phonk: aww... thanks :)

loch: i heard you crawled out of your rock for arc on saturday??? lol... you have the most random appearances...

george: yeah, lol, i watched that too...

jon: :heart::tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

loch: i heard you crawled out of your rock for arc on saturday??? lol... you have the most random appearances...

i run into 1, that's *ONE*, random person (you know who you are :blank: ) and the whole world knows abou it.

:tongue:

Originally posted by xpander

I like JoeG quite enough.

I do not, however, think that I'll be "appreciating" him anytime soon...

you get a girlfriend, and then you stop calling me late at night for some "appreciation"... i see how it is... just use me and throw me away... :(

:D

Originally posted by joeg

you get a girlfriend, and then you stop calling me late at night for some "appreciation"... i see how it is... just use me and throw me away... :(

:D

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

A bleaching of my brain is now highly necessary...:mad: