Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm horny

nympho69

Originally posted by tastey

are you serious with this question?

it does have nothing to do with horny or not horny. if a woman asks you this she wants to see if you are WORTH her body. she is QUALIFYING you. can u please her, are OTHER women interested in you SEXUALLY because of your SKILLS, are you trustworthy enough so other women get intimate with, etc.

in ONS setting, you´d be through when you give an answer like yours :)

guys:

if you ARE getting pussy, SAY IT OUT LOUD (it´s plain obvious anyway, with me, when they see me and talk with me, they PRESUPPOSE i have a girlfriend... THAT I AM CHEATING ON HAHAHAHAHA :D)

if you are NOT getting pussy, LIE !!! i´m serious !!! women are NOT interested in desperate guys, or needy guys, or guys that get no women AT ALL (cause there MUST be reasons why they´re not getting any), or guys that don´t KNOW how to please a woman (cause if they knew and would be confident in it they WOULD have women, maybe not in a relationship but at least to FUCK). at LEAST say you just broke up with your girlfriend (and *you* ended it because of reason XYZ).

would you agree with me here nympho69? ;)

Someone give this guy the Nobel Peace Prize. Women are interested in PLAYERS NOT PLAYER HATERS. She wants to know that you been around the block a few times and you are not wasting her time. They don't want to teach they want to be taught. Always hit it from the BACK...........PapI that's where you earn your stripes.........

Originally posted by irenegade7

Someone give this guy the Nobel Peace Prize. Women are interested in PLAYERS NOT PLAYER HATERS. She wants to know that you been around the block a few times and you are not wasting her time. They don't want to teach they want to be taught. Always hit it from the BACK...........PapI that's where you earn your stripes.........

:rofl: i am sorry... who has taught who?????

Guest gabo
Originally posted by irenegade7

do I know you.................:confused:

I guess nycchick isnt that good is she isnt remembered.

I say you teach this girl a thing or two, show her whos boss!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycchic24

lol i could run circles around the two of you :tongue::laugh:

pulease... you couldnt get a 45 year old virgin off!