Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Newyork Is Opening In March 2003.

Kenny Smith of Crobar Chicago & South Beach is bringing CrobarNYC.Com to New York.It's being built on space which use to right across from The Infamous Peter Gatien Nightclub TUNNEL.This New Nightclub is going to over 40,000 Square Feet and it's going to open in March 2003,It will be a nightclub like no other in the world.

The name of the club is CROBAR and the website address is CROBARNYC.COM and it's going to be the biggest multi-level nightclub ever in nyc.Yes even bigger then EXIT.And wait till you find out who the resident dj on saturday night is going to be,you wont believe your eyes & ears.

If you haven't heard of Crobar check out the website for there miami night club.............CROBARMIAMI.Com

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Ummm Across from Tunnel is Martha Stewarts Offices. You might be more convincing if the location was correct at least you are in the neighborhood. :D

I don't know, I heard Martha Stewart's a pretty avid clubber and was planning to team up with this Crobar project... if for no other reason than to make sure that there is an abundance of potpourri sachets in every bathroom.... ;)

The space entrance is actually on 28th, not 27th.

It is definitely opening tho.

You non-believers will be looking for guestlizts shortly.

Aside from Bloomberg offering new types of cabaret licenses, he is looking to rid the industry of that wretched cabaret license to begin with. What is it something ridiculous like 12 new downtown spots opening this fall? Better for Crobar to hold off til Spring.

Anyway, the Crobar guys are like nothing NYC club life has yet experienced. If it is the same team we deal with in Miami, we are in for a treat.....nothing shadey sheisty or underhanded with these guys so probably best not to even use Peter Gatien's name in the same sentence or even paragraph as them.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I don't know, I heard Martha Stewart's a pretty avid clubber and was planning to team up with this Crobar project... if for no other reason than to make sure that there is an abundance of potpourri sachets in every bathroom.... ;)

. . . :laugh: . . . now THAT was good! . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

well if she does team up it'll be a perfect fit.....yet another greedy club owner who's gotten in trouble w/ the law for being too greedy.

http://money.cnn.com/2002/10/21/news/martha/index.htm

Guest tilly

I love how everyone seems to complain that there are no good clubs in NYC anymore besides arc and then the very moment there is a positive spin on things everyone seems to have a negative slant! I understand that there have been a ton of rumors as of the past year or so about this club and that club opening up but geesh people..let this person speak..it actually does seem to have some validity!

Keep things real and keep things positive!

for months iv been slowly, kinda letting the cat outta the bag, if you chose to believe me, than thats your shit right, lol?

i saw it 2 days ago, first time, in a few month's....and all i gotta say is....... "WOW" big, gothy, funky.......HUGE...

it has the capacity and layout of a maze....

the capacity to hold 7-8 thousand heads....

and with a small change of 2 hallway's, its a med size dance floor, similier to twilo's.....and when capacity calls, the wall's lift, and hallways and mazes, are behind the Hydrolic walls.... and other room's lounges. dance floor's bars and Decor.... and FLOORS

lay behind it..... kinda fucking cool huh?

Think, big DARK EVIL club meet s a Dance floor Emporium....

lol

its really cool.....and no i odnt work for them...

jay><>,

Originally posted by jaysea

for months iv been slowly, kinda letting the cat outta the bag, if you chose to believe me, than thats your shit right, lol?

i saw it 2 days ago, first time, in a few month's....and all i gotta say is....... "WOW" big, gothy, funky.......HUGE...

it has the capacity and layout of a maze....

the capacity to hold 7-8 thousand heads....

and with a small change of 2 hallway's, its a med size dance floor, similier to twilo's.....and when capacity calls, the wall's lift, and hallways and mazes, are behind the Hydrolic walls.... and other room's lounges. dance floor's bars and Decor.... and FLOORS

lay behind it..... kinda fucking cool huh?

Think, big DARK EVIL club meet s a Dance floor Emporium....

lol

its really cool.....and no i odnt work for them...

jay><>,

Sounds phat........

Do you have any idea where its located?

im not sure of where the real entrance is gonna be......but i enterd on the corner of 28th and and 10th.threw this little blue door....lol....im not sure if that is the entrance way or not, if it is it suckks, comes in right behind a stack of speakers ontho the dance floor....

and i dont think its phazon?......deff JBL.....not Steve dash.....but it wasent finished, but i dididnt like the way the speakers were set up....but who knows?