Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Yous Who Say Support The Record Companies

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

SHUT THE HELL UP.. YOU GIVE ME NO INCENTIVE TO BUY ALBUMS WHEN I CAN DOWNLOAD THEM A MONTH IN ADVANCED!!!!!!

WHITNEY HOUSTONS ENTIRE ALBUM IS ON THE NET ALL READY...

IF YOU CAN'T KEEP A CD THAT BIG FROM GOING ON THE NET THEN YOU SIMPLY CAN'T KEEP ANY CLUB TRACK.. RECORD COMPANIES ARE IDIOTS!!!

AND YES ITS EVERY TRACK OFF THE ALBUM....

GOTTA RUN, I NEED TO DOWN IT NOW..:blown:

Guest saleen351

look at the times of these two posts. From then till now, thats all it took for me to get the entire album, yea i had some help from the NHL servers;) but come on, artista gave her 100 mill, its ova, these companies are idiots..

Originally posted by saleen351

look at the times of these two posts. From then till now, thats all it took for me to get the entire album, yea i had some help from the NHL servers;) but come on, artista gave her 100 mill, its ova, these companies are idiots..

Do u want a cookie?:blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vicmack777

Do u want a cookie?:blown:

naw, I was just prooving a point that these record companies are fucked..

You haven't proved shit except for that fact that it's jackoffs like you who continue to be a part of the problem.

"just trying to prove a point".

Qwest.

naw, I was just prooving a point that these record companies are fucked..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djqwest

You haven't proved shit except for that fact that it's jackoffs like you who continue to be a part of the problem.

"just trying to prove a point".

Qwest.

yea its my problem they leak tracks before the album is out.. you are a fucking tool box... They give the consumer no incentive to go out and buy the album. Go to business school..... then post..

Ya know what? You're right, the Record Companies don't give any incentive to buy however, if you're a fan of Whitney Houstons music and you appreciate her work as an artist then why not support her and her art. That should be your incentive. Artists need to get paid, plain and simple.

As to your other comments, they are unfounded and unwarranted.

yea its my problem they leak tracks before the album is out.. you are a fucking tool box... They give the consumer no incentive to go out and buy the album. Go to business school..... then post..

Record companies are sooo fucked. I dont know how but these albums are available way before release. I know everyone says support the artist but how many peopl are out spending 20 bucks on a cd? Whoever has half a brain is out downloading whatever they need. I dont support it i buy vinyl every week. But alot of people dj's included are getting by without ever stepping foot inside a record store its ridiculous. I know this has been talked about before and i hate to beat a dead horse but it is what it is.

exactly, but I mean how often does for example Whitney drop a new album? once every two years maybe? So for your favorite artist, $20.00 bucks once a year or every two years shouldn't be that big a deal.

Originally posted by coogs78

Record companies are sooo fucked. I dont know how but these albums are available way before release. I know everyone says support the artist but how many peopl are out spending 20 bucks on a cd? Whoever has half a brain is out downloading whatever they need. I dont support it i buy vinyl every week. But alot of people dj's included are getting by without ever stepping foot inside a record store its ridiculous. I know this has been talked about before and i hate to beat a dead horse but it is what it is.

I don't think Arista leaked her whole album purposely...

Obviously someone who had the access did it for their own reasons.

U think a record company would do that intentionally to themselves?

And Qwest is right...if you really are a fan of an artist, even if u do download their stuff to hear it more immediately than hearing it on CD, you should still go to the record store (remember that place?) and pick up their album and support them and their work.

Originally posted by djkrackct

All of you shut the fuck up! Who gives a load of shit who's getting fucked over. Let the record companys be complete morons, and all the leaches can capitalize off their downfall.

i love how this 16 yr old pee on with 2 pioneer cdjs talks shit

All of you shut the fuck up! Who gives a load of shit who's getting fucked over. Let the record companys be complete morons, and all the leaches can capitalize off their downfall.

Watch what you say Krackt...the record companies cannot do anything about it, they are trying...Anyway, "I'm" gettin fucked over because "I'M" one of the "Morons" at the record companies...

so please, relax, it's just a discussion...

Fliz :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliz77

Watch what you say Krackt...the record companies cannot do anything about it, they are trying...Anyway, "I'm" gettin fucked over because "I'M" one of the "Morons" at the record companies...

so please, relax, it's just a discussion...

Fliz :rolleyes:

flizz, do they talk about it this mess at your company as well? kinda curuious to what they say.....

I think the meetings go something like this.

Record Executive #1:

"We're fucked. all agree?"

Everyone:

"Yes"

Record Executive #1:

" What do you propose we do?"

Record Executive #2:

" I know, we could make a commercial. A commercial with Farrell from the Neptunes, That Musiq guy, Eve and Britney Spears!"

Record Executive #1:

" And they could convince the people to stop getting music for free! Because the average consumer is a MORON!"

Level 3 Employee- Sub Managment, whose in the meeting for some reason:

"Why don't we just lower costs of the cd's. Make them around the $10 mark. The music on these cd's isn't that good to begin with, why on earth would we expect the people to pay that much for them? We have to get with the times. When god gives you lemons, make lemonade"

Record Executive #1:

"Shut the fuck up!. We'll begin running those commercials on MTV right away"