Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York for New Years

Now I know this is a bit early, but I have to decide whether I should go to New York or LA for New Years...I have never been to New York and I know that once I get there I will love it...2nd to Miami of course...so I want to know if its worth going around New Years or if its a waste of my money seeing as though they will probably jack up the prices for everything...Any suggestions would be helpful..Thanks!

Originally posted by trueqwest

Sorry hun, been there done that in NYC. It's something everyone's gotta try at least once, but as for me, I'm headed to South Beach for NYE this year.

Yea I was thinking about that as well, there are a lot of people that I know that are doing the same thing, but for $400 just airfare it seems kinda steep knowing that I will be there for WMC anyway.

Las Vegas? I was there in May and absolutely loved the city. It's my alternate plan for NYE. Lots of people I know will be going there, it's supposed to be an amazing time. Imagine, Fountains at Bellagio, the clock hits midnight, and you, your loved ones, friends, and that special someone all together...

Maybe I should reconsider my plans...

Originally posted by trueqwest

Las Vegas? I was there in May and absolutely loved the city. It's my alternate plan for NYE. Lots of people I know will be going there, it's supposed to be an amazing time. Imagine, Fountains at Bellagio, the clock hits midnight, and you, your loved ones, friends, and that special someone all together...

Maybe I should reconsider my plans...

Spent last NYE in Vegas, :vivalasvegasmusicplayingcardswomendicepartyflashbacks: Definatly recommend Vegas, but the airfare is going to be around the same price as Miami, plus hotel stay... and you're looking at a pretty penny.

Originally posted by marcid21

unless something else pops up, I think this NYE is going to be a bit lax...

...there's no way in hell I'm gonna pay $700 + just to see Howells...

no silly - the airfare to LA was only $200. but yeah - i think that i will see the most ppl if i just stay here and save money for WMC.

Originally posted by hotcheme

LA: PVD, howells, Sander @ Giant

NY: Tiesto @ hammerstien

Saeed & Palash @ arc

Ohh fuck.. Howells really IS gonna be in LA this NYE? :mad3: :mad3: I wanted to hear him here.. :( But no way in hell am I flying to LA for it.. Saeed & Palash --> looks like you guys may be bringing me into my new year..

I haven't been to the city once yet for NYE.. usually I'm too tired and lazy to go out there in the craziness.. I just stay around RU area or home town area and party with everyone and watch the ball drop on TV.. but this year I was hoping Danny would come back.. but no luck.. so we'll have to see..

no silly - the airfare to LA was only $200. but yeah - i think that i will see the most ppl if i just stay here and save money for WMC.

*derf* ... read that one wrong!!!

...anywho, still...in a two week time span all three will be here in NYC....save it for WMC!

i think that is a good call. plus, if i decide to stay here there is no need to plan anything. :)

hey there hotcheme! I think im leaning towards NYE in nue yawk this year. I went to see saeed@red for his 3rd anniversary party (which is only $5 by the way but...free if you go with me:O) and he just told me he will be@arc for NYE. So....i'm thinking ARC.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

hey there hotcheme! I think im leaning towards NYE in nue yawk this year. I went to see saeed@red for his 3rd anniversary party (which is only $5 by the way but...free if you go with me:O) and he just told me he will be@arc for NYE. So....i'm thinking ARC.

awesome! i think you DC ppl should come up here more often. :)

Originally posted by lilliz77

Now I know this is a bit early, but I have to decide whether I should go to New York or LA for New Years...I have never been to New York and I know that once I get there I will love it...2nd to Miami of course...so I want to know if its worth going around New Years or if its a waste of my money seeing as though they will probably jack up the prices for everything...Any suggestions would be helpful..Thanks!

There's nothing to do in LA for New Year's. I went to a house party there years ago and it wasn't all that. New York! It's all about NY!