Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee B. @ Spin this Friday?

pod

Balance Link

Hehe I got to it before any of you guys did haha the stupid photographer got to it before you did haha :)

Usually Danny, Barb, Marick, James, etc post this stuff...

the Balance site says he's still on...so I guess he's still on? Biz, Louis? Can ya confirm for me?

If so, I've got double duty that night...Sean w/ Dave Christopher at Red, then on over to Spin :)

image002a.jpg

Originally posted by phrankadelic

he was supposed to be at crobar, but crobar has its subliminal party this friday i think. lee will be at spin.

thanks frank...what a problem this causes now...i want to support Sean at red...hmmm....i guess its club hopping time for me on Friday....:D

Louis idea to close Space on fridays made its crowd to move to Spin.....its only "papos" wearing sunglasses in there.. the vibe sucks !!!!

Gorillas willing to kick u out when you light your j...just like Space..... uuuuuyyyykkkkkkkkkkkk

What are we gonna do???

Last friday it was ridicously cheap....I felt bad for P & W, everybody had a glowstick..... WTF !!!!!!!

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

No Lee Burridge for me this time....

Anyone going to Orlando????

Originally posted by pms

Louis idea to close Space on fridays made its crowd to move to Spin.....its only "papos" wearing sunglasses in there.. the vibe sucks !!!!

Gorillas willing to kick u out when you light your j...just like Space..... uuuuuyyyykkkkkkkkkkkk

What are we gonna do???

Last friday it was ridicously cheap....I felt bad for P & W, everybody had a glowstick..... WTF !!!!!!!

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Imagine that!...a club that throws people out for doing drugs....

what is this world coming to?!?

You wouldn't happen to be promoting a Friday night party would you?

What were you doing at Spin Papo?

btw:glowsticks are banned from Spin....and have been banned from Space for years....I think that wacky tabbachy is getting to you pal..

Originally posted by pms

What are we gonna do???

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

For the records...............

Phat Music Sessions aka PMS has nothing to do/say in regards to the above CPer.

We don't share his opinions nor are involved as a recognized party in his remarks, nor in any this Cper might have done in the past. They seem to me to be personal comments against an institution such as Spin and Louis Puig.

With all due respect to a club owner who has put all his efforts to bring quality music to the table I find this coincidental relation to our party a disgrace.

If the above comments have bittered anyone in this board, such bitterness comes only second to mine.

Enough people on this board know me....Joe Buddious, Pod , Funketeer, Corinto, Bbflux , Caliux........

If I wouldn't had been working Friday night at Lola, I would certainly had been at Parks & Wilson. As I would to Lee Burridge.

Thank you for your time. And by the way happy birthday Louis and Biz. I will certainly see you both Saturday at Space for Anthony Pappa.

PS: I just saw the flyer for Lee Burridge at Spin on Friday, info for who was asking before abouth the flyer.

MD

Originally posted by djoscarg

Imagine that!...a club that throws people out for doing drugs....

what is this world coming to?!?

You wouldn't happen to be promoting a Friday night party would you?

What were you doing at Spin Papo?

btw:glowsticks are banned from Spin....and have been banned from Space for years....I think that wacky tabbachy is getting to you pal..

Oscar G:

I am aware of this post and have made a comment in regards to it. I am the promoter for the Friday party at Lola, Phat Music Sessions. Aka PMS.

The individual posting under PMS has no authorized relationship with our party or with my project.

I understand your frustration, and realize that the relation with my party thru the PMS pseudonym could have led you to believe it came from us.

I also realize there was a use in the past, before I ever knew this website/message board. I, nor the two young Djs playing at my party, Chris Duque and Mono Henao, subscribe any of the arguments and expressions PMS has done on this board.

If you want to know any official word from Phat Music Sessions you can do so at posts I myself put up on this board. You can reach me every day M-F at my store, or e-mail me. I would be glad to inform you as to our projects.

I respect every DJ, regardless of his ability or genre. As I do with all individuals.

This is the real view of my party in regards to clubs that bring my deepest respects as Space and Spin.

Excuse me for any inconvinience this messed situation could have put you in. I feel the same way.

MD

Originally posted by pms

What are we gonna do???

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

:blown:

Not w/u:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pms

What are we gonna do???

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Who is this Guy??:lol3:

Some here, have been to Spin & know what the Crowd is like & how our staff handles themselves. So I need to say no further...

wipe your mouth pal & be sure to flush...:constipa:

Spin's security personnel rough? Hell no! If anything they stand as a model to the rest of the security industry on the beach. Even the big-ass bald guy is a cool dude...some of 'em even know a thing or two about DJs and music, you'd be shocked!

Anyway, I didn't see many 'papos' (fat Hialeah guys, I'm assuming pms meant...) at Spin last Friday. The crowd was the same, pretty much, which is a Good Thing.

I can defend Marco's statements too, he told me personally how if he wasn't running his own night, he'd be front and center at Spin. :)