Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Dave, Shroomy, Ga2...and Everyone Else...

sgtfury

COME ON...I KNOW THIS IS A OPEN FORUM..BUT...WHATS UP WITH SALEENS..."NIGGA PLEASE"...THAT IS OFFENSIVE AND RACIST..AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT ANYONE ELSE HASNT BROUGHT IT UP...IF YOUR GONNA DELET MIKE'S POSTS AND MOVE OTHER PEOPLE'S FOR CONTENT..HOW THE HELL CAN YOU LET THAT ON THE BOARD??????

the moderators are aware of it, and actually have spent a lot time removing garbage off the board all day. it’s my hope that nobody, has to come on here, and read the garbage that was on display on this board. there is enough bigotry in this world, and we don’t need to bring here. while I believe everyone has a right to express themselves; it is also my believe that one should have respect for others.

Saleen, you make some good posts, funny posts, silly posts, and some really stupid/offensive posts...Seriously, have you considered moving to Mississippi with your "progressive" attitude towards blacks?

You come from New Jersey right? Aren't there blacks in NYC, Philly, and in Jersey?

The thing is, my hunch tells me that you could have just as easily talked about South Beach as being so Latin, so tourist heavy, so full of fake people, etc, but you choose to contantly repeat the word "nigga", which makes you sound more ghetto then most of the blacks that party in South Beach. Seriously, take a look at some of the blacks that party down there, they try to dress nice and just want to party to music in a hip part of town.

It's not like the Hip Hop clubs just have black people in them. Look around and you'll find whites, Latins, Asians, even some gay people in the more "upscale" Hip Hop parties. Fact is, a lot of women love dancing to Hip hop, regardless of the lyrical content, and we all know the fellas go where the ladies are. It's not as if Ft. Lauderdale doesn't have a lot of clubs playing Hip Hop.

I love the electronic music scene in South Beach, but there's nothing wrong with having some clubs playing Latin music or Hip Hop music catering to a different crowd, and there's nothing wrong with having "colored" people walking around you in SoBe.

Believe me, the Hip Hop djs and rappers don't want to see gangs in their clubs, but rather people who are just there b/c they like the music and are there to have a good time.

I really do apologize for not being able to do more.

I really hoped that by treating Saleen the way he does other, that he would learn some tact, but you are never going to teach an ape manners.

Dave is not always available, and he is the only one with rights to ban someone or change their sig, location etc.

All I can say is that Saleens future is about as bright as Zed's from Pulp Fiction after Marcelo Wallace gets ahold of his ass.

Originally posted by sobeton

the moderators are aware of it, and actually have spent a lot time removing garbage off the board all day. it’s my hope that nobody, has to come on here, and read the garbage that was on display on this board. there is enough bigotry in this world, and we don’t need to bring here. while I believe everyone has a right to express themselves; it is also my believe that one should have respect for others.

Tony I think you should use your Wave Burner's and aim em right up his rear end.........You are right one thing is joking around another is straight out making fun of a race of people, definitely not cool. I'd like to see him stand infront of some of the clubs in the beach and say this out loud, would be interesting, but its not about that its just ain't cool and ain't funny.... Whateva to the greaseball.

I know that Saleens sig looks bad to some of you but come on. You here that word "nigga" every day in a non racist form. Im from NC and I know what hard core racisms is. I have never thought of Saleen this way, he is just not like that.

I'm not defending him just my 2cents.

Originally posted by thehog

I know that Saleens sig looks bad to some of you but come on. You here that word "nigga" every day in a non racist form. Im from NC and I know what hard core racisms is. I have never thought of Saleen this way, he is just not like that.

I'm not defending him just my 2cents.

I hear ya man, I don't think he means harm, he just gets a kick out of all this, but he just likes it when he gets to people, and then they get pissed, then some get dramatic, and then the war begins, its a cycle that has just been going and going for months now on the board, but to me whatever, its not gonna stop me from giving my opinion on the board, peace out, light a stogie, pass it to the left :)