Clubplanet Nightlife Community

500,000 dollar reward for Dan Wilson in New York City

Dan Wilson sucks. Another thread today by the most insecure loser since The Underage Moron, just so he can get the credit of having his name next to a large number of replies. Remember when he created the infamous "Tegliano" thread, it padlocked his hold for title of Most Ridicuous Person Ever To Spawn Into This World. Everyone went off on him and haven't respected him ever since. All i can hope for, when TunnelBandit is in NYC this weekend, that he takes one of the his meat cleavers and finds Dan Wilson.

Just wither and die, for your sake and for the whole good of the internet community.

Originally posted by highmay

Dan Wilson sucks. Another thread today by the most insecure loser since The Underage Moron, just so he can get the credit of having his name next to a large number of replies. Remember when he created the infamous "Tegliano" thread, it padlocked his hold for title of Most Ridicuous Person Ever To Spawn Into This World. Everyone went off on him and haven't respected him ever since. All i can hope for, when TunnelBandit is in NYC this weekend, that he takes one of the his meat cleavers and finds Dan Wilson.

Just wither and die, for your sake and for the whole good of the internet community.

you truly are the master :)

Originally posted by danwilson

Highmay, there's a 500,000 dollar reward for the idiot that cant spell Tenaglia.

Now Dan, correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean that you just offered $500,000 for your own head?

Highmay, that works out just great cause he can turn himself in, you'll obviously then beat the ever-living shit out of him, and then you can take back the $500,000 reward like stealing lunch money off a 4th grader! :D

btw, look out everyone, because I do believe we've seen the return of....

MUTHAFUCKIN HIGHMAY

The holy terror of Clubplanet :tongue:

btw Smokesum - pull yourself out of Highmay's ass, he's not like that ;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Now Dan, correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean that you just offered $500,000 for your own head?

Highmay, that works out just great cause he can turn himself in, you'll obviously then beat the ever-living shit out of him, and then you can take back the $500,000 reward like stealing lunch money off a 4th grader! :D

btw, look out everyone, because I do believe we've seen the return of....

MUTHAFUCKIN HIGHMAY

The holy terror of Clubplanet :tongue:

btw Smokesum - pull yourself out of Highmay's ass, he's not like that ;)

your nerdy commentary just ruined this thread...and I'm waiting for you to open wide so I can pull into you...........cause I know thats what you want ;)

Originally posted by smokesum

your nerdy commentary just ruined this thread...and I'm waiting for you to open wide so I can pull into you...........cause I know thats what you want ;)

The Oyster Bay mist has gotten to her brain so she has a tendency to fuck things up.

...Now give it to her:aright:

(easy on those knees though)

Originally posted by smokesum

awwww whatsamatter? Feeling a little defensive because your "precious intellectual gem of a comment" didn't spark worldwide praise?

That's okay, you can keep dreaming... and take that picture of me off your ceiling, I don't appreciate your using my image for such sordid purposes ;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

awwww whatsamatter? Feeling a little defensive because your "precious intellectual gem of a comment" didn't spark worldwide praise?

That's okay, you can keep dreaming... and take that picture of me off your ceiling, I don't appreciate your using my image for such sordid purposes ;)

aly,

put down the dictionary and pick up the Kama Sutra

vixenfoxxy, says about Smokesum

That's okay, you can keep dreaming... and take that picture of me off your ceiling, I don't appreciate your using my image for such sordid purposes :laugh: :laugh: You tell him Ally.

That's okay, you can keep dreaming... and take that picture of me off your ceiling, I don't appreciate your using my image for such sordid purposes :laugh: :laugh: You tell him Ally.

Everthing you say is fucking stupid,keep it up it's the funniest thing on here:)

Who the flying fuck ever gave you the permission to speak your mind, especially in a thread highlighting your utterly obvious social ineptitude??? Vixen and Smokesum are colleagues of mine that I respect, and I hold my relationship with both of them in the highest regard. STFUâ„¢ now you dumbass!

I hope you come to the realization that no one cares about you or what you have to say. The headcount at your funeral will equal the number of people who are able to lick their elbows...

This thread is too good not to get into, although I know none and look forward to comebacks I have to speak

highmay--it's called prozac, look into it

Danwilson---your destiny is to become a kindergarten teacher, will enable you to relate to others of your intellectual level