Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is the serial sniper a complete fuckin moron altogether

quoth

i mean...the douchebag calls for a $10 million ransom....

Well asshole, if you would put down yer fuckin Playstation 2 and stop playing SILENT SCOPE 3 you would think for a minute that "hmmmmmmmmm.....if they give me $10 million they can prolly trace them bills huh?"

fuckin dumbass. :rolleyes:

Guest gabo

I think he is just fucking with the cops! if he really wanted money he would have asked for it... not after if already killed 9-10 people

. . . I highly doubt this guy is a candy ass Silent Scope Addict . . . Its one thing to be a good shot . .its another thing to methodically take people out at range while 2 states worth of Law enforcement not to mention the federal government are looking for your ass . . . Thats someone with the training and the know how to make a point . . and all in time we will see what this guys point is . . .

Originally posted by gabo

I think he is just fucking with the cops! if he really wanted money he would have asked for it... not after if already killed 9-10 people

Maybe he wanted to wait until he killed that many people so that the cops would realize they can't catch him... maybe they will b more inclined to pay him now.

Originally posted by jimk29

Maybe he wanted to wait until he killed that many people so that the cops would realize they can't catch him... maybe they will b more inclined to pay him now.

. . Nah, they'll negotiate with him till they can catch him . .. . SOP for the cops . .they NEVER actually give you what you want . . . THe whole premise of negotiating is to give enough time for law enforcement to move in . . the wager in it is that you hope that the perp is irrational enough to actually 'believe' that he's gonna have an out when the situation is resolved . . He lets his guard down, police move in . . that simple . .

. . Nah, what I think this guy is gonna do is ride the hysteria of it . . then just simply walk away . . No notes, no demands . . No political manifestos . . Hes just gonna walk away . . .Cuz thats the most terrifying thing that he could possibly do . . . That'll leave a variable that will never be solved . . .

Originally posted by quoth

Well asshole, if you would put down yer fuckin Playstation 2 and stop playing SILENT SCOPE 3 you would think for a minute that "hmmmmmmmmm.....if they give me $10 million they can prolly trace them bills huh?"

I was wondering the same thing....how is he going to get the money?

I heard on the news this morning that he is a little agrivated because he tried contacting the police 6 times with to no avail;he says "incompetant people" are working for the police force.

well lets see.....unfortunaltely the odds of this guy being caught are slim to none....

last few serial killers

zodiac-never caught

unabomber--tunred in by his brother

son of sam---pulled over for parking tickets violations

it will take an extreme case of luck for this ass hole to be found....

it could be years before hes caught or turned in or anything of that nature

WALTER

Fuck you. Fuck the three of you.

DUDE

Hey, cool it Walter.

Walter ignores the Dude, addresses the Germans:

WALTER

There's no ransom if you don't have

a fucking hostage. That's what ransom

is. Those are the fucking rules.

DIETER

Zere ARE no ROOLZ!

WALTER

NO RULES! YOU CABBAGE-EATING SONS-

OF- BITCHES--

KIEFFER

His girlfriend gafe up her toe! She

sought we'd be getting million

dollars! Iss not fair!

WALTER

Fair! WHO'S THE FUCKING NIHILIST

HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF

FUCKING CRYBABIES?!

Originally posted by quoth

if hes smart enough to get 13 victims, then i think he wouldve factored that into the equation already

plus there are other ways to get 10 million beans to someone besides a bag of cash left next to a garbage can..........

i really dont think he wrote the note, seems like somone is trying to cash in..someone pretty dumb, u cant get 10 mil untraceable, not possible in this day and age of CYBER SAFETY curtesy of the Homeland security act or whatever its called. I think this guy will be quiet and keep on doing what hes doin until he wants to quit. Fuckin psycho

Originally posted by echostar

plus there are other ways to get 10 million beans to someone besides a bag of cash left next to a garbage can..........

regardless...

when he is ready to use it or spend it....ITS TRACEABLE!!!!!!!!!!! (i.e. marked bills, electronic transfers montiroed etc etc)

Even more so if u do it another way other then hypothetically put some cash near a garbage dump.

duh.

jaded raver

All in all i agee with phunk that straight up its all a scare tactic and he will just go away which is more terrifying and will "stimy" (god i hate that word!!!!) the police even more.

btw...i vaguely read bout these 2 arrests this morning i doubt they are creidble but i could be wrong.