Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ serge

ehdee

Originally posted by wakeup

the only "dj" serge i ever heard of is serge meth......JP better play gift of life on classic night

You mean Serge Devante...

come on buddy...

I thought you were one of the "few" lucky guys on this board... that know people...and get all their music through connections... and only buy vinyl... I thought you knew people in the industry...

I mean if you did u would have known that Serge uses Devante now instead of Meth....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djcrl69

You mean Serge Devante...

come on buddy...

I thought you were one of the "few" lucky guys on this board... that know people...and get all their music through connections... and only buy vinyl... I thought you knew people in the industry...

I mean if you did u would have known that Serge uses Devante now instead of Meth....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u should of sensed my sarcasm when i said the only dj serge i know of is "meth". he should of kept that name for one, cause he fell off the face of the earth since "gift of life". oh wait he was remixin freestyle tracks in 2001 and doin the italiano song:rolleyes: . thanks or knowing so much about me , keep up the good work "dj" crl69.

no doubt... anytime... just tryin to keep you informed and up to date on the industry... BRO.

i wouldnt say talkin about italiano track is informed about the industry. only reason nervous picked it up is cause of $$$$$. hopin all the cheeseballs buy the cd single.

I never mentioned anything about any italiano track

well this whole post was about serge and someone looking for a track id, im willing to bet the italiano track too. "dj" crl keep posting track ids on here on the most blatantly obvious tracks out, that any "dj" should know yet alone anyone who goes out any night.

Originally posted by muzikman

serge meth redid the track a little and it was finally released.. pvd has been rocking it for a while.. i still like the original that jp used to rock but this one is still good as well

yea i saw that on sicktracks today after this thread started yesterday. so maybe that person asking for serge tracks was looking for the new "gift of life" i hope and not the italiano. i still havent heard the new one, so i cant say which is better.

Originally posted by wakeup

yea i saw that on sicktracks today after this thread started yesterday. so maybe that person asking for serge tracks was looking for the new "gift of life" i hope and not the italiano. i still havent heard the new one, so i cant say which is better.

nah there is some cheese song by a DJ Serge.. not him though

dj serge is a DJ from westchester.

i have heard several rumours that he did not even produce the song but that he paid people to make the track.

despite thats not my concern.

d'italiano is a cheese ball track made for release in westchester only..

as far as serge devant.. alot of good trance is coming up from hypnotized records.

so get ready for a bangin 2003