Clubplanet Nightlife Community

?? For the Ladies, re: orgasms

suthrnbelle

*curious* are you one to have an orgasm every time you have sex? can you have orgasms right off the bat with someone or do you have to build up trust? if you do NOT have orgasms quite so easily, do you find that it frustrates your partner? if so, do you resort to "faking it" or how do you solve this problem?

i've never had an orgasm from sex, just oral and other types of "fooling around." it'd be nice to come with my partner that way, someday :( ...

* to be fair though, i haven't had all that much sex. i really shouldn't be so discouraged.

Originally posted by crystelbella21

the guy has to have skillz to make me have an orgasm during sex

okay, part of it are skills that the guy must have, BUT a big, Big, BIG part is psychological on the women´s side.

if you are having an orgasm you LOSE CONTROL, are you willing to lose control COMPLETELY in front of your partner? do you trust him enough to COMPLETELY open yourself and just let go?

or for the insecure women: are you afraid he will LAUGH if you get TOO involved into the orgasm and lose control?

if you are having problems answering those questions with a CLEAR and DEFINATE answer that you don´t have to think about but that springs to your head IMMEDIATELY you have to work on the mental aspect of the relationship, ONLY THEN can the physical aspect flow in it´s FULL richness.

tastey, you are absolutely right...

i guess i am just frustrated that guys often get upset when i can't have an orgasm all the time, or even all that often--it is a trust thing for me, and i hate it when they get frustrated about it. obviously, most or lots of women don't have orgasms every single time, so i just wish these guys would understand that and realize it is nothing wrong with them, and that i can have a damn good time even without that ;) (not AS good, lol, but...)

Tastey is soooo on the money with this one... I def. don't cum every time, and I could count the number of partners I've had the big O with on one hand. It's been frustrating for some guys, but you can only do so much... it shouldn't be an ego thing for them, and if it's really that important they should work on some of the non-physical aspects of the relationship...

And no, I've never faked it.

Originally posted by tastyt

And no, I've never faked it.

I knew I could trust you to keep it real

I'm So PROUD of you dear.... ;)

..... Now about that overdue Sandwich....... Where's CK :confused: hummmm If Nym-69 does not fake it and is available she seems like a good sub......

Let her know about the FREE trip to FL for a "B-SIDE sandwitch"

:D

Well, I have had one maybe 3 times during sex. I can definitely have the big O other ways though and I am not afraid to lose control in front my boyfriend cause I have them in front of him- just not during sex. And he does get frustrated but it's not like I did all the time with other guys. I dont know, maybe soon enough I will cause I get frustrated too. Sometimes I feel like there is something wrong with me.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

*curious* are you one to have an orgasm every time you have sex? can you have orgasms right off the bat with someone or do you have to build up trust? if you do NOT have orgasms quite so easily, do you find that it frustrates your partner? if so, do you resort to "faking it" or how do you solve this problem?

Suthrnbelle sounds like you need to cum NORTH.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by irenegade7

Stay away from him!!! Not warning you again..........:: :direct: :direct:

he's just being possesive... hahahha secretly they are having a secret love affair and he doenset want you coming in and stealing away his toy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*waitswithahugesmile*

Originally posted by nycchic24

he's just being possesive... hahahha secretly they are having a secret love affair and he doenset want you coming in and stealing away his toy.

*waitswithahugesmile*

Hmmmm, I think this He is really a SHE, in the form of an New York City Chick.........

:laugh2:

Originally posted by nycchic24

*waitswithahugesmile*

omigosh, BWAHAHAHAHAHA, i am literally ROTF on that one, girl ;) and irenegade, i will get him, just you wait, ;) and maybe i will break HIM, instead of the opposite :laugh:

but i agree with NYCchic24, you are a *little* too possessive to be just looking out for MY interests, lololololololol--something we need to know, perhaps?

Nope, never faked an orgasm. :blank:

But anyway... I think Tastey hit the jackpot. A girl has to be completely comfortable with a guy, it definetely helps getting to the big O. If you are with a new partner it will probably take time to find that spot and special position to bring you there.

Happy Orgasming everyone! :D

my experiences couldn't possibly connect to what tastey said any LESS :blank: .

my partners were selfish, and didn't follow what first were hints, then were actually discussed points. (and only one of them is really a partner that i'd count, anyway.) the bf to which i'm referring generally would take care of himself, and i was lucky if i got my needs met to the point of orgasm (it's true, though, that other parts of what we did were fun). i did assert myself more as the relationship went on and our sex life got better overall, as far as i saw it, but mostly the only way i got to come was if he "worked on" me first, and he was second. when he came first, he pretty much lost interest in doing anything else.

Originally posted by weyes

my experiences couldn't possibly connect to what tastey said any LESS :blank: .

my partners were selfish, and didn't follow what first were hints, then were actually discussed points. (and only one of them is really a partner that i'd count, anyway.) the bf to which i'm referring generally would take care of himself, and i was lucky if i got my needs met to the point of orgasm (it's true, though, that other parts of what we did were fun). i did assert myself more as the relationship went on and our sex life got better overall, as far as i saw it, but mostly the only way i got to come was if he "worked on" me first, and he was second. when he came first, he pretty much lost interest in doing anything else.

that sucks...he was not a nice boy :nono:

Guest jroo

i saw on the health channel the other night, that i girl has to be really comfortable with her partner. enough to the point that she doesnt care if she gets pregnant, cuz when a girl cums , the contractions in her is actually her cervix dipping down and touching the vaginal wall and sucking up an seamen that might be down there. so in essence she's trying to get pregnant when she cums, sub conciously of course. pretty interesting stuff. sex is like chinese food, never forget that!

here i am again, jroo, with the:

doesn't anyone here have safe sex? (i really do hate repeating myself on this one, but it blows my mind - how many people don't.)

of course, as "they" always say, nothing is safe, only safer, but my peers seem to be having a helluva lot of unprotected sex. even with some fucked up shit that happened to me, i've never had unprotected sex.

agree on the safe sex part, never got involved in unprotected sex either. IMO there is nothing wrong with fucking around, but ONLY as long as it´s kept safe...

anyway, back to the topic, cause there are problems that come with making a woman orgasm. like my current girl, she´s 20 and never had an orgasm until recently (with me). BEFORE that orgasm, she was okay with my style of living, she accepted that she´s not the ONLY girl but my FAVORITE one (she really is). but now that i made her orgasm she starts to blab about that she wants me to be exclusive with her, acting jaleous, etc., overall, i´m getting tired of it already. so guys, be aware that when you can make a women come GOOD , she´ll come AFTER you. you become like a drug and she´s the addict. this can get QUITE messy...

Originally posted by tastey

agree on the safe sex part, never got involved in unprotected sex either. IMO there is nothing wrong with fucking around, but ONLY as long as it´s kept safe...

anyway, back to the topic, cause there are problems that come with making a woman orgasm. like my current girl, she´s 20 and never had an orgasm until recently (with me). BEFORE that orgasm, she was okay with my style of living, she accepted that she´s not the ONLY girl but my FAVORITE one (she really is). but now that i made her orgasm she starts to blab about that she wants me to be exclusive with her, acting jaleous, etc., overall, i´m getting tired of it already. so guys, be aware that when you can make a women come GOOD , she´ll come AFTER you. you become like a drug and she´s the addict. this can get QUITE messy...

oh, you stud you...:laugh2:

Originally posted by tastey

[b so guys, be aware that when you can make a women come GOOD , she´ll come AFTER you. you become like a drug and she´s the addict. this can get QUITE messy...

It's like the kiss of Death! An older friend mine one said "kid never fucken too good" I should of listen.....But if you know me you know that my ears are clog.