Clubplanet Nightlife Community

?? For the Guys, re: orgasms

suthrnbelle

Ok, what EXACTLY do you want from your woman when she orgasms? Screams, moans, arching back, WHAT? I realize there are physical things that happen when a woman orgasm, but apparently, guys do not always pick up on them...within the last year, I have had guys not realize when I did have an orgasm, though I was all but convulsing, lol, and also had guys mistake regular excitement for one...so, do tell me, what lets YOU know?

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

Ok, what EXACTLY do you want from your woman when she orgasms? Screams, moans, arching back, WHAT? I realize there are physical things that happen when a woman orgasm, but apparently, guys do not always pick up on them...within the last year, I have had guys not realize when I did have an orgasm, though I was all but convulsing, lol, and also had guys mistake regular excitement for one...so, do tell me, what lets YOU know?

when they squirt on your arm like old faithful in yellowstone park... When their whole body sudders and cum flows like liquid hot magma.

I also know when she says " I haven't been fucked like that since grade school" OOOOPS thats not it. :laugh:

Originally posted by rdancer

when they squirt on your arm like old faithful in yellowstone park... When their whole body sudders and cum flows like liquid hot magma.

I like as much feedback as possible...and I really can't explain why, but hearing my girlfriend say "I'm coming" is SUCH a turn-on, usually that's the beginning of the end for me...it's funny/cool when I almost drown because I can't keep up with the volcanic eruption.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

Well if you are not loud or blatant about it, but want us to know that you are in orgasm, grab our shoulders real tight, or breathe heavy.

Back arching is key though

We like to know :)

Guest gabo

I love everything about female orgasms. I love the moans, the screams, the girls who stiffen up and the ones who cant take it!

I cant say I have a favorite but I do like when I know and the whole town knows when she is cuming. Makes me feel good to know I gave her such pleasure.

The best is how wet shell become after she cums! omg i lovve that. I just want to bath in it!

1) Uncontrollable Body Shivers (convulsions) +

2) The "Eyes in the Back of the Head" along with a little :drool: +

the best thing of all

3) That wonderful feeling of vaginal contractions that end in a emotional FLOOD of "Feminine Fluids"

I love when you girls "DON'T Fake it" :D Cuz I can tell when you do and it's a turnoff for me!

Well I have not "Taste-Tested It" or "taken any back to my lab for samples" :rolleyes:

but

There definately is a substannce secreeting from the young lady once I'm done... AND it is Definately Not Me! (No holes in the condom, plus its a different color)....

Not to mention the felling of something inside her trying to push me out (some fluid flowing the opposite direction).

there are two general types of fluids that women can produce (my language won't be too good here, but i'll try to be as clear as possible.). there's the general wetness that goes along with being turned on/excited, etc. (all that "creaming your pants" whatnot :D), that provides lubrication and all that good stuff, that all women have. female ejaculation, however, is not so common. there's still not so much known about it (the link above is ok), but it comes out of the urethra, not the vagina, and is a rush of clear fluid (some people refer to it as squirting). it used to be thought of as a bladder problem, but not so anymore. some studies have proven that it has some of the same properties as semen (maybe it's the serious female cum?).

my main point, though, is that it's a pretty small percentage of women who can achieve ejaculation, and it's been said that that's a more intense orgasm.