Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It got WAY too cold WAY too fast

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

I went directly from short sleeves to the winter coat complete with scarf and gloves.

UNACCEPTABLE.

Thats it. I'm moving back to LA. Road trip anyone?

If you are already wearing your scarf and gloves... then you are going to be in big trouble in about 6 weeks. Toughen up...:D

yeah, this is rediculous... man... if i had to wake up at a reasonable hour and go anywhere... i'd be so pissed.... :)

what i really hate, is when i wakeup at 2pm seeing the sun at some whacky angle, rather than overhead as it is in the summertime... and the light isn't as strong... i know i'm a little 'out there'... but that bugs the hell out of me...

I was just talking to my friend at school about this today. I broke out the winter bubble jacket today cause I was freezing my ass off with my jean jacket yesturday. We did get cheated out of fall weather, damnit and I got a really cute fall jacket and I didn't really get to wear it :(

oh and Marcid I feel you on the $10 flip flops :)

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, this is rediculous... man... if i had to wake up at a reasonable hour and go anywhere... i'd be so pissed.... :)

what i really hate, is when i wakeup at 2pm seeing the sun at some whacky angle, rather than overhead as it is in the summertime... and the light isn't as strong... i know i'm a little 'out there'... but that bugs the hell out of me...

haha i know the feeling. i have been waking up later and later... i had to leave me soft, warm bed.

i feel bad for everyone else braving the cold.

Lazy raver

Ok... I walked out of my office in brooklyn and was able to deal with the cold... But as soon as I got home on Staten Island it is like 10 fuckin degrees colder... My Nipples could cut grass as soon as I stepped out the car...

Grrrr... And I left my sweat shirt in the office...

Me and my father own a Landscaping company...

Im outside from 6:30am til 5:30pm!! Long Johns, Jeans, SHort Sleeve shirt, Light sweat shirt, and a zipper down jacket complete with hood. That is my daily wardrobe for work.

I went frome Shorts and Short sleeves straight to that. We had one week where temps went from 69 on monday - 52 on saturday.

Snow Plowing is coming up soon. That shit is rough....Most of the time you cant even feel your hands around the shovel...The thigs we choose to do in life man...i tell ya.