Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any word on WMC 2003

joecrack13

I know its premature but does anyone have any word on it...the last few years ive heard they were trying to get it to vegas which would suck...vegas isnt a great clubbing city...and by the way that Ministry of Sound top 20 clubs was terrible....Im from Brooklyn NY and noone knows NY clubs better than me...first off Arc doesnt even serve liquor and is probably one of the most grimiest clubs ive been to...the DJ's that pass threw there are amazing though...Danny Tenaglia (who ive never heard spin before if u can believe that since hes from Brooklyn) has the Friday night residency....Shelter had 2 weeks of good DJ's...thats it...i dont even think theyve been open recently....Roxy has 15 year olds that trip on E and scream out "HOLLA" with their throwback baseball jerseys and bogus platinum chains...NY isnt what it used to be with clubs...Limelight and Twilo are gone...hopefully when Limelight reopens next month and when we get Crobar well be back on the map.

Originally posted by mikeydny

You know more about clubs in nyc cuz ur from brooklyn, and you never heard danny spin......trust me those 15 yr olds in roxy and exit no more then you buddy....tool.

yea ok jackoff...i know more than most people and probably more than u....being from brooklyn doesnt mean anything about knowing the clubs.... i was adding credibility to what i was saying by mentioning that im a native New Yorker...nowhere did i say i was better than anyone or any corny bullshit like that...and i wont torture myself into going to Arc just to see Danny Tenaglia spin cause i dont do drugs and i have to drink to be out....so keep ur comments to urself ya retard...plus ur a jet fan...whats lower than that

Originally posted by joecrack13

yea ok jackoff...i know more than most people and probably more than u....being from brooklyn doesnt mean anything about knowing the clubs.... i was adding credibility to what i was saying by mentioning that im a native New Yorker...nowhere did i say i was better than anyone or any corny bullshit like that...and i wont torture myself into going to Arc just to see Danny Tenaglia spin cause i dont do drugs and i have to drink to be out....so keep ur comments to urself ya retard...plus ur a jet fan...whats lower than that

if u have to drink to go out, you have issues.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Its called LOYALTY.

Mikey,

I hear ya. You wanna talk loyalty? I'm a Knicks fan. 29 years w/o a championship and counting. With everything that's happened up to now (and the freakin' season hasn't even begun), it looks like 30 and counting.

Originally posted by macboy

Mikey,

I hear ya. You wanna talk loyalty? I'm a Knicks fan. 29 years w/o a championship and counting. With everything that's happened up to now (and the freakin' season hasn't even begun), it looks like 30 and counting.

I like the Knicks, not hardcore like my Jets though.

Fucking McDyess I can't believe that, oh well....