Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plat 10-25 PJ Pics(viewer digression is advised)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

DSCN4304.jpg

DSCN4310.jpg

DSCN4311.jpg

Ummm yeah... you know the crowd loves you when they try and finger you.. right??

DSCN4313.jpg

ummm

DSCN4314.jpg

ye

I wish I had a small digital camera that would fit in my pocket, I was in a direct line of sight of her box:) .

It was nice meeting Ysolt and Gracer. And hangin with Teklord again. Where were the rest of the CPers??

Originally posted by djprime

ok well being this is the best post for the pics of the night...big up to TEKLORD for that.

I dont know what is in the liqour at platinum either but...everyone is just hammered out of there minds....its so funny what happens week after week....thanks to all of u that came out again...

There is def something in the alcohol. just talked to white camaro and we are both still recovering at 730 Pm so its the aocohol or the late night narcotic thrusts lol

good thing no whipped cream shots whoooo hooooo i CANNOT wait to develop my film

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK important question:

This was supposed to be the pajama party right?

1) I don't see anyone in pajamas

2) I don't get since when a bra constituted pajamas

3) How is it that pajamas and stripping are equated?

:confused:

hows this

there were alot of people in PJs butr not everyone takes part i the theme of party

isnt a bra somewhat pasrt of pajamas if you happen to be sleeping in just a bra and panites. besides what about women who just sleepin in their undeis. they cnt walk around plat topless

@@ prime need a ruling on this can women walk around platinum topless@@@

pajamas and stripping equated easy you get naked to get in and out of your pajammas

i just got an answer for everything dont i lololol:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

There is def something in the alcohol. just talked to white camaro and we are both still recovering at 730 Pm so its the aocohol or the late night narcotic thrusts lol

good thing no whipped cream shots whoooo hooooo i CANNOT wait to develop my film

no narcotic thrusts for me...but i was still a mess...i still cant believe you actually made it home lol

Originally posted by whitecamaro

no narcotic thrusts for me...but i was still a mess...i still cant believe you actually made it home lol

me either,. i had to stop like 6 times for gas. then those long and winding roads down that slick mountainside all the way from your house to mine were roung. especially trying to aim for the road in the middle as i was seeing at least 3

ALL i KNOW IS HOW DOES IT HAPPEN WEEK AFTER WEEK....???

I DONT KNOW THESE CHICKS NEVER MET EM AND THEY JUST DO SOME CRAZY SHIT....

IM GLAD ALL MY FELLOW MALE CP'S SEE THE VALUE OF FREE ADMISSION, FREE TITS, AND 80 PROOF SHOTS....

I KNOW I WOULD!!!

THERE STATISTLY ARE MORE WOMEN THEN MEN EVERY FRIDAY ALSO.......

LOL...ALL I KNOW IS THIS PLATINUM POST GETS A STICKY!!!!BUT NOT THE ONE ON CP....THE ONE YOU GET ON UR KEY BOARD AFTER A PLEASANT VISUAL!!

Originally posted by echostar

probably the same thing that was going through my mind when i was at platinum the other week

......what's that....."i bet all these guys will catch wood if i jump up on satge and strip!!!"........i wonder if u would get the same response?!

Originally posted by misk

......what's that....."i bet all these guys will catch wood if i jump up on satge and strip!!!"........i wonder if u would get the same response?!

IDK MISK, IM SURE I COULD GATHER $100 BUCKS FOR YOU TO STRIP ON STAGE....

IM SURE BETWEEN, ME PIPDADDY, JOEYS 24, WHITECAMMARO, BG, STEVE R, TEKLORD WE COULD GET U SOME DUCKETS....:D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Prime you defintaly got it all hooked up there

LOL....I TRY...I GUESS MY CRAZY, WHO GIVES A FUCK PARTY, CHEAP DRINKS, HOT COLLEGE SLUTS AND WIP CREAM PARTY WORKED....

Hey everyone of you know that have heard me DJ...the music on fridays at Platinum is not my personal style...But..everyone has a great time...week after week...and it seams like the music is just background music for the festivities that go on in the club...

If u wanna get Drunk and just be yourself come to Platinum on a Friday Night.....