Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y does this board attract the clueless Exit douchbags?

Originally posted by djmattreid

after djing at exit, i hate that fukin place. what a bunch of clueless people that work there and the music just blows

i never want to even hear that name again:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not to start drama, but Masi and Mello didn't exactly tear the roof off when they were at Exit this past summer. If I remember correctly, they got booted early for Draper.

well zeeker, get your shit right before you say anything. draper was crying that he wasnt going on at one and draper was supposed to go on at 2. thats why they went off at 130. but it dont even matter the music masi and mello played was ten times better than drapers headache shit.

Draper who?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well zeeker, get your shit right before you say anything. draper was crying that he wasnt going on at one and draper was supposed to go on at 2. thats why they went off at 130. but it dont even matter the music masi and mello played was ten times better than drapers headache shit.

Draper who?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whoa whoa...I think you misunderstood my post. I wasn't arguing that Draper was good. I was arguing that your boys, Masi and Mello were awful when they were at Exit...I was there that night and I don't think I talked to one person that said they enjoyed their set. So, I agree with you about Draper...but at the same time, Masi and Mello are just as bad.

Originally posted by zeeker

not to start drama, but Masi and Mello didn't exactly tear the roof off when they were at Exit this past summer. If I remember correctly, they got booted early for Draper.

yeah...um....Tall Paul was rockin the place back when he last played (june?)

and they cut his set off so they could do a fuckin hot body contest....:shake:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

yeah...um....Tall Paul was rockin the place back when he last played (june?)

and they cut his set off so they could do a fuckin hot body contest....:shake:

ugh, I remember that...that was pretty rediculous

I think that was may though...could be wrong

well zeeker, didnt mean to start shit, but i think they did a real good job. its hard to spin house music in exit cause no one their appreciates that kind of music. thats why i started to hate spinning in the white room cause the only people that appreciated house music was my friends and some older people that just went to that to relax and chill. well anyway. all in all, club exit sux and nothing can bring that place back up

well zeeker, didnt mean to start shit, but i think they did a real good job. its hard to spin house music in exit cause no one their appreciates that kind of music. thats why i started to hate spinning in the white room cause the only people that appreciated house music was my friends and some older people that just went to that to relax and chill. well anyway. all in all, club exit sux and nothing can bring that place back up

I actually agree with you about that type of house music not being too condusive to Exit's crowd. And and about Exit's future...the tell tale sign, for me at least, will be how they pull off Deep Dish on the 15th. If it goes bad, which is highly possible, some may even say probable, then I am going to cut back on how often i'm there. There is too much better shit going on in teh city this fall/winter. Exit, unfortunately, is failing to produce decent lineups like they have in the recent past...i.e. last winter/spring, summer...anyway, didn't mean to bring a drama-ish tone to the already drama ridden thread...just wanted to be argumentative. so, no offense...

no offense takin, well the reason why their are no good line-ups is cause now they are more concern with whick dj can bring the most people. you can be the worst dj in the world and be able to spin main floor cause you can bring out 100 people. well thats wrong, they should get good djs to spin and then the people will come. i dont know if that made sense but i tried .

no offense takin, well the reason why their are no good line-ups is cause now they are more concern with whick dj can bring the most people. you can be the worst dj in the world and be able to spin main floor cause you can bring out 100 people. well thats wrong, they should get good djs to spin and then the people will come. i dont know if that made sense but i tried .

Couldnt have stated it better myself! That's the same exact bullshit they tell everyone...you don't even need a demo there to spin!

thanx clubgrl00, everybody on cp warned me about spinning there and i just ignored it, but now i see how that shit hole of a place works. they loved me the first time i spinned there cause i sold 50 tix, then every other time i bought about 10-15 people in and then they started dicking me over. if the place could just keep the good djs, they would do alot better than just hiring anybody.

you could be a garbage man and bring 100 people in there and you would be on the main floor hahaha lololol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thanx clubgrl00, everybody on cp warned me about spinning there and i just ignored it, but now i see how that shit hole of a place works. they loved me the first time i spinned there cause i sold 50 tix, then every other time i bought about 10-15 people in and then they started dicking me over. if the place could just keep the good djs, they would do alot better than just hiring anybody.

you could be a garbage man and bring 100 people in there and you would be on the main floor hahaha lololol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the kiddies are clueless there on progressive/house/tech.....they'll fuck u over for $ too unless u threaten to break a 1200 or denon 2600

you could be a garbage man and bring 100 people in there and you would be on the main floor hahaha lololol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How true......

Now you people see why I don't post on this board anymore....I'll be talkin about D Ramirez and people will be like 'who? does he have anything to do with Rhythm Ready? Or is that JP's new 45 minute vocal remix?'

Please

Zeeker my friend..... would u like to be smacked now, or later??? You obviousely don't know SH!T about house music. :laugh:

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Zeeker my friend..... would u like to be smacked now, or later??? You obviousely don't know SH!T about house music. :laugh:

:laugh::finger2:

and if you read one of my later posts, I admitted that I was more or less just trying to be argumenatative...but to be honest, I really wasn't feeling you guys when you were at Exit. I wouldn't say thats because I don't know shit about house music, but rather your particular style wasn't my preference.

well i am not on this board too much, but i go on the Ny board alot... but you people spend way too much time bad mouthing that place.

You talk shit about Scot Project... I was at both Scott Project and Masi and Mello and i dont think it was too hard to tell wich night was better...

And yea say that people that go to Exit are clueless about music watever... most are.... but still that doesnt mean everyone is

if you can go there and have a good time, then wtf