Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory!!!!

Now that was the best Sunday I have had in a long time.....

I haven't had that much fun since the S&M party.... or since the week following the S&M party.... and the week following the week following the S&M party.....

What a lucky run we've been having with all these good days at SF!!!!!

Whitecamaro, BMW4jay... good seein you guys.....

LMAO!!! Those two girls we were fuckin with would not stop commin around to say hello.... I think they cornered me about 8 times throughout the rest of the day....

Kept coming over asking if I found the right girl yet..... lol....

Danfury???? WTF?????

I watched the minutes pass by 1pm, when you said you would be gettin there.... but nuttin... where you at???

Oh yeah, to the fuckin donkeys!!!!

You guys need to deep six the fuckin girlfriends and start partyin like the men you say you are.... the no show Sunday just lost you points.... big fuckin points!!!!

It was definately one of the better days at SF!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Now that was the best Sunday I have had in a long time.....

I haven't had that much fun since the S&M party.... or since the week following the S&M party.... and the week following the week following the S&M party.....

What a lucky run we've been having with all these good days at SF!!!!!

Whitecamaro, BMW4jay... good seein you guys.....

LMAO!!! Those two girls we were fuckin with would not stop commin around to say hello.... I think they cornered me about 8 times throughout the rest of the day....

Kept coming over asking if I found the right girl yet..... lol....

Danfury???? WTF?????

I watched the minutes pass by 1pm, when you said you would be gettin there.... but nuttin... where you at???

Oh yeah, to the fuckin donkeys!!!!

You guys need to deep six the fuckin girlfriends and start partyin like the men you say you are.... the no show Sunday just lost you points.... big fuckin points!!!!

It was definately one of the better days at SF!!!!

you don't know anything about factory, so STFU.....

Danfury???? WTF?????

Yo kid....

I was there but at Amateur Times... I got there directly after Bunka at like 3 am and left at 9 am. I was with 3 rookie girls, that don't know any better. I was pissed I had to go that early, but I made the most of it.

I must have gotten like 20 calls between 9 - 1 pm asking me to go back, but I was so shot....

It was so weird to be at SF for an event so early.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Yo kid....

I was there but at Amateur Times... I got there directly after Bunka at like 3 am and left at 9 am. I was with 3 rookie girls, that don't know any better. I was pissed I had to go that early, but I made the most of it.

I must have gotten like 20 calls between 9 - 1 pm asking me to go back, but I was so shot....

It was so weird to be at SF for an event so early.

......dan....do you know who you're talking to? rdntheshortbus is the rookie....of all rookies.....

One of the better Sunday Fundays I've had in a while. JP absolutely kept me on my toes from 9am - 9pm. Excellent track selection, I was feelin it. :D Deep Chemical, Emerge :eek: , Sound of Violence , Nanga :rock: Tons of hot hot hot girls. Good hangin out with the usuals. rdntheshortbus, whitecamaro, joeyjuice, BG the Bull :laugh: , njangel , antm28 and crew...nice meetin djcreep. All I can really remeber. . an on point day it was tho. :aright:

The donkeys admit they didnt attend factory. The reason being we were so fucking dissapointed in Eugenes that it just ruined the whole fucking night. Very dissapointed that I missed out on it. Unfortunately the donkeys were unable to HEEEEEEEE HAAWWWWWWW at SF. Rdntheshortbus did you ever end up meeting shlonger and that other fool who were talking shit about you.

IB, sorry about that comment.....

Let me change it to be everyone except IB should ditch the girlfriends....

I envy you... havin a girl that wakes you up at 5am to tell you its time to go to Factory!!!!!

Hook me up with her sister!!!!!

Dan, I will catch ya next time.....

Dogekid/Schlonger... you guys get two gold stars for livin up to the pussies I thought you would be......

I was workin on 3 hrs sleep from Fri to Sun morning, and still came out and hung till early evening.....

Once you guys get your labia's stitched up and the swellin goes down, meet me at SF!!!!!!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

...Excellent track selection, I was feelin it. :D Deep Chemical, Emerge :eek: , Sound of Violence , Nanga :rock:

alright where the hell was i when he played nanga?????dont remember hearing that one and i was waiting for it all night......oh yea and you forgot about weather over ficken :rock:

BG....you ok today??????:D

Siciliagirl....

I am the biggest rookie on the planet kid.....

Just makes it that much more pathetic that none of you veteran's can hang......

weak display this weekend kids.... weak display....

"kid" .....do i look like kid to you?.......veteran??? yeah maybe i should go to factory every sunday for the rest of my life.....yeah....hubby...let's get up at 7 and instead of bringing the kids to church;.....let's try to get them into factory...yeah...yeah....how great would that be? they can hold our shit too.

weak display??? it was my choice to not go to factory....so i can avoid running into pathetic rookie losers like you........

Ridngtheshortbus,

You have to understand that it is not on the Donkies Agenda to just go to Factory or to a Jersey Club to meet CPers.....These ClownPlanet.Com fools need to recognize that the Donkies cannot be seen with them. It simply makes us look bad when these CPers associate with us. Anyway, The Donkies do their own thing, We get the hottest women and Roll Large. It is not uncommon for the Donkeyboy to "pop bottles" like 6 of them in a night. The Donkies don't "sling crack" we prefer designer gear and never beg strangers like other CPers that have added the phrase "Bro you think I can get a bump". We dont believe in COMPS and never say "Dude are you on CP? Whats your Screen Name?"

We use this board simply as a gauge to find out where CPers are meeting and then avoid that establishment. There are only a few Cpers who deserve the respect of the Donkies. These for the most part are 4 women and 5 men.

Riding,

You make me laugh! Yes, we may consider it this weekend. It is not that we didnt want to go, it is that we were all busy the next day and others were dealing with real personal shit. To be honest i dont enjoy going to Factory when the rest of the world is going to Church. I dont mind being at Factory before sunrise and staying until 10am. After that I jsut think it is pathetic and a huge waste. Not the types of people i want to be associated with. No offense to you, but you will realize this after the thrill is gone. That is why we back tempts so hard. People get there relatively early, the music is intense, the crowd is great and it is all over at 4am. After that we usually bang girls and go to bed or get messed up more. We are able to wake up on a Sunday and enjoy the day at the beach then go to Surf Club.

well i must say for my first time at factory i think i did it up right! (about 12 hrs). Thanks BG and Erin for showin me around the place and making it a great night. bmw4jay good seein you again. . .whitecamaro i think i met you also, dunno it was a long night, errr, day.

Great music, chill people, great costumes. . .can't wait till next time!

Donkeydrol....

No need to make excuses..... have to have your priorities straight.....

I wouldnt have been there if there was somethin important to do on Sunday.....

Have to keep things in focus.....

but... when I am free and nothins goin on.... look out!!!!

Just give me the word on Sunday... I am not too hard to persuade to go this week.....

loooootta talk from siciliagirl.

shortbus...i, myself showed up with a gang-ful of rookies that just couldn't sit still at 3 AM and wanted to get there already. doesn't mean i didn't party for 12 solid hours, but by 3 PM i was shot to shit. i probably walked right by you a million times throughout the night. i won't be anywhere to be seen this weekend. pullin the plug for the first time since back in may sometime.

danfury...that wasn't really vin diesel was it? i know i saw Ice-T outside and that kid joey from n'sync. but that's about all i remember.

Sicilia, this relationship is not going to work if you keep cuttin on me like this.....

Bring the kids to SF?????

Your rating just dropped 2 pts.... That is twisted.....

Once I find the right girl, and my sinlge life stops.... the partying and SF will be put on the backburner....

Bring the kids to Factory.... you are twisted....

No mother of my kids will be taken em to SF... ESPECIALLY ON SUNDAY!!

Oh yeah, stop kidding yourself about wanting to avoid me....

Originally posted by whitecamaro

alright where the hell was i when he played nanga?????dont remember hearing that one and i was waiting for it all night......oh yea and you forgot about weather over ficken :rock:

BG....you ok today??????:D

im ok....a lil banged up but nothing some napping and a slurpee cant cure.....if only I had this sugar yesterday:laugh:

BG