Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Insecurity....

lollib

I dont know, it is such a horrible feeling. I am really not an insecure person but for some reason, when it comes to my bf's ex-girlfriend, I am so insecure and I have never met the girl before. He has told me he chose me over her but I still let her to get to me. Does anyone else ever have feelings of insecurity?

yep, you are definitely not the only one, girl... i think most people are insecure at some point in their lives...as long as your BF is open and honest with you and as long as the ex is not super-involved in his life still, then the feelings will fade with time, i would think...:)

I think EVERY SINGLE girl out there has felt insecure about "other girls" regardless if they are exes or not...Its the worst feeling, you know what Im talking about, your stomach in knots and your blood rushing to your head type of thing?? DOnt worry, you arent alone, as long as you control it and not let it control you or your relationship:)

I think everyone feels jealous, insecure, or inferior at one time or another.... It's called being normal..... but like dknybabe said, you cannot let it control you.....

I happen to be one of the most jealous, insecure people I know, when it comes to certain people in my bf's life.... But it's honestly worth nothing and only causes trouble.... I'm really working on getting better and having more confidence..... It's hard though!!!!!!!

What I usually do is call my best friend and vent to her, instead of saying the shit to my guy....... (love you dknybabe! :heart:)

As long as your other half is not making you feel insecure and your confident you shouldn't have a problem. I know the feeling of the stomach being in knots, it sux. I agree that everyone gets jealous or feels insecure at one time or another. Building a strong trust between two people and confidence boosting will wash away any type of insecurity. Good Luck!

fear is good. it is a strong MOTIVATOR to DO something. it helps you PREVENT what might happen, it helps you PREPARE FOR whatever bad might happen so that it DOESN´T happen.

like, remember when you had a test in school that you know you haven´t prepared good? and just the day before when you think of the test and recognize you´ll probably do bad in it... and then you´ll have FEAR of the test, and in effect to reduce that fear you LEARN, faster and better than you would have before!

it works the same in relationships. flirt with some other girls and the girl you´re currently with will do ANYTHING to make that fear (=insecurity) go away by putting more WORK and ENERGY into you (=more blowjobs for example, whatever it is you like), HOPING you´ll honestly and on a voluntary basis commit to her to get that FEAR away :)!

Originally posted by tastey

fear is good. it is a strong MOTIVATOR to DO something. it helps you PREVENT what might happen, it helps you PREPARE FOR whatever bad might happen so that it DOESN´T happen.

like, remember when you had a test in school that you know you haven´t prepared good? and just the day before when you think of the test and recognize you´ll probably do bad in it... and then you´ll have FEAR of the test, and in effect to reduce that fear you LEARN, faster and better than you would have before!

it works the same in relationships. flirt with some other girls and the girl you´re currently with will do ANYTHING to make that fear (=insecurity) go away by putting more WORK and ENERGY into you (=more blowjobs for example, whatever it is you like), HOPING you´ll honestly and on a voluntary basis commit to her to get that FEAR away :)!

Good (.)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I think EVERY SINGLE girl out there has felt insecure about "other girls" regardless if they are exes or not...Its the worst feeling, you know what Im talking about, your stomach in knots and your blood rushing to your head type of thing?? DOnt worry, you arent alone, as long as you control it and not let it control you or your relationship:)

No matter how secure you are and your relationship is, if you let it get to you, it will.... Stay focused on what makes the two of you happy and why you work so well together......:)