Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Boston fucking board

tempkid

It's not like you guys don't have a bad rep as it is, but your homo little jk9 is making you guys seem even more pathetic.

I suggest you queers keep him in line and out of my way, or else this could lead to the destruction of your little board.

Have a nice day:finger:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempkid,

By the way, this has nothing to do w/ anyone else on the Boston board, it just has to do w/ me and you... So leave them outta it, b/c they have no part in my feelings towards your posts...

Peace

Jk9..

Anger management?

I haven't been posting that much lately but this kid aggravates me, I mean get a life you stupid little idiot. I mean isn't there anything better for you to do, like go fuck your mother or something? You come over here on our board and start writing stupid messages that make no sense threatening people, and saying things that have no merit at all. Do you even know any of us? And one more question for you, do the people on your Jerzee board have anything better to do then start fights with other people? Now hurry up NJGuido.com needs to be updated for this weekends party at Tempts, this weeks feature on NJguido.com, Tempkid shirtless with oversized sunglasses and fuzzy hat, that's oringial:rolleyes:

Lets get something straight:

nycis4meatheads started all this drama first by sending me a pm when the yanks lost rubbing it in.

He had the balls to do this and his red sox suck. I didn't even know this kid and don't know why he did it.

How did he even know I was a Yankee fan ?

anyways I struck back at this board in good fun and everybody blew it up and started to get personal. I never started with any of you into you said shit about me.

Now the jk9 fag has been following me around the boards talking shit.

Not for nothing, but I can kick your ass and all you other babies go fuck yourself you Boston freaks.

I'm what you dream to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snatch you seem cool, maybe one day I can make your night.

Originally posted by tempkid

nycis4meatheads started all this drama first by sending me a pm when the yanks lost rubbing it in.

He had the balls to do this and his red sox suck. I didn't even know this kid and don't know why he did it.

anyways I struck back at this board in good fun and everybody blew it up and started to get personal. I never started with any of you into you said shit about me.

Not for nothing, but I can kick your ass and all you other babies go fuck yourself you Boston freaks.

:rolleyes::bored:

Tempgay,

You never started w/ any of us, Ha, that makes me chuckle....Listen Tempnuts, if I remember correctly we had a discussion about the sox and yanks, and things got heated, some words were exchanged, you were gay and wanted a dick in the ass and none of us wanted to ream you, so you got all mad...You made some threats, shoved little Jetter figurines in you ass, then came back w/ some more threats b/c you wanted the beef... I follow you around b/c i am waiting for you to bend over so I can fuk you like the little Temphomo you are...

thanks tempkid. i am pretty cool actually! sorry meathead started that with you. i don't know why he would or why he would lie? dunno or don't care who to beleive. he was probably just being a smartass like everyone tends to be, who knows. i'm not even going to get involved or pretend to understand it all. and yes, our red sox do suck, but we remain loyal. peeps on this board can be a-holes, i even picked it up myself and feel kinda bad after i get to know the peeps i made fun of! it's just the internet man, nothing to get serious over. you can never take anything like this serious. it's just dumb. we never really mean to offend anyone? or do we? :tongue:

anyways, thanks for my compliment, but dunno about you making my night?? :D

He had the balls to do this and his red sox suck. I didn't even know that I am a major tool.How did he even know I was a Yankee fan ?

anyways I struck back at this board in good fun and everybody blew it up, i am a massive tool, and started to get personal. I never started with any of you into you said shit about me, but I am a major tool ya know this right? Now the jk9 fag has been following me around the boards talking shit.

Not for nothing, but I am a tool who likes male ass and all you other babies go fuck yourself you Boston freaks.

I'm dream to be with men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo, who are you again??:confused:

Originally posted by groovefire

I think it's so funny that this dude came to our board to "tell on" jk9. :laugh:

Dude, what grade are you in? :laugh:

haha - this pain in the ass has been posting schmata (is that even a word??) on the board since nyis decided it would be a good idea to send him some love pm's.

Hey thanks nyis :tongue:

Originally posted by groovefire

Thanks a lot tempkid, now teacher's gonna make us stay inside with our heads on our desks during recess.

no way man! i was supposed to meet jimmy today at the monkey bars to give him my note. god damnit.

yes, i said monkey.

I will go to the corner ...sorry for bustin balls...

Its all in good fun tho, never meant any harm and I even pm'd tempkid to inform him that I was just bustin balls, like he was to us, and I am sorry if I offended him in any way....

Originally posted by jk9

I will go to the corner ...sorry for bustin balls...

Its all in good fun tho, never meant any harm and I even pm'd tempkid to inform him that I was just bustin balls, like he was to us, and I am sorry if I offended him in any way....

hey troublemaker, save it for someone else. just don't start anything tomorrow b/c i will die if i can't see Jimmy. he's a dreamboat.