Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok...who here has YET! to have, a "clubplanet fling"?..

quoth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by perns2002

I am a newly single female...... Sex on a reglaur basis for me has ceased since, I no llonger have a partner :D

no more :hump: - ing

you gotta get back on that horse lil lady.... and lets just say I am that horse.:D

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

perhaps the thread should have been "who HAS had a CP fling?" and the responses would have been more interesting ;)

not really..cause if that was the case like barely no one would answer because I FOR ONE, as well as many others DO NOT kiss and tell. ;):tongue:

Also..i use word "cp fling" very loose...it could have double meaning from anything from hooking up to straight up animal farm sex with gabo and his "milimeter peter".

Originally posted by scaredgirl

maybe im stupid but what are we talking about i dont understand what u all mean ????

is thsi about flirting on CP or what

nah u aint stupid...you just don't understand fuckin english goddamn mexicana :tongue: j/k

but nah..we are talkin about who here has NEVER hooked up or dated or anything on a "more than friendly" basis with another member of cp....not asking to kiss and tell but just wondering who has some skeletons in their closet.....but i will say..that a lot of people are not answering this thread which prolly means the obvious ;)

Originally posted by kiesersosei

unless you count the girl i came t the baord with at the same time.

nope.

don't count.

if you CAME TO THE BOARD AT THE SAME TIME WITH THEM then OBVIOUSLY u are already into something BEFORE hand fuckhead.

Originally posted by mystify82281

Q~ I just wrote you a kinda long PM and it wouldn't let me send it because your box it too full!!!!!! :(

Please get on that so I can send it to you :D:tongue:

Thanks.....

werd..i replied that i cleaned out my box.

Originally posted by quoth

nah u aint stupid...you just don't understand fuckin english goddamn mexicana :tongue: j/k

but nah..we are talkin about who here has NEVER hooked up or dated or anything on a "more than friendly" basis with another member of cp....not asking to kiss and tell but just wondering who has some skeletons in their closet.....but i will say..that a lot of people are not answering this thread which prolly means the obvious ;)

Thanks for the goddamn mexican anyway no i havent well at least not with one of CP ;) ....

Originally posted by kiesersosei

I had a fling with quoth,

i fucked him in the ass 5 no 6 times, and he never knew what hit him.

i just ask that u not wear a condom next time.

1)im allergic to latex cause of you

2)i have not had a bowel movement since then

3)im tired of waxing my ass just to please you.