Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DICKO/DECKO ,Douche at DOOR

pietro

The owners and management at Deko are constantly trying to make this the best spot in NJ. And they are succeeding because of the things everyone seems to be complaining about on this thread.

There is sometimes a little attitude at the door, that is because the people in line are always pushy and rude.

This is a good crowd that is very friendly. I always have a great time there. KEEP it up Deko!

If you can not find a girl or two to go with you have to work on that prior to heading out.

Originally posted by greyskyy

The owners and management at Deko are constantly trying to make this the best spot in NJ. And they are succeeding because of the things everyone seems to be complaining about on this thread.

There is sometimes a little attitude at the door, that is because the people in line are always pushy and rude.

This is a good crowd that is very friendly. I always have a great time there. KEEP it up Deko!

If you can not find a girl or two to go with you have to work on that prior to heading out.

Thank You Very Much.

Guest iamgreat

THIS MESSAGE IS TO ALL OF YOU DEKO PEOPLE. JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I HAVE NEVER GONE THERE AND I NEVER WILL. BUT SERGE AND THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE. SERGE ACTS AS IF HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FREE WORLD. HERE IS SOME ADVICE GET OVER IT AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR. SECOND THOSE PEOPLE WHO WORK THE DOOR ARE JUST TAKING OUT THEIR FRUSTRATION ON REGULAR PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING IMPORTANT. SO NOW BECAUSE THEY LOOK AND ACT LIKE FAGGGGGGSSS THEY FEEL AS IF THEY CAN BE BOSSY LITTLE BITCHES. TRUST ME ALL, DEKO WILL BE SHIT VERY SOON. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PLACE THAT OPENS UP IN JERSEY IT WILL HAVE A LITTLE RUN AND THEN EVERYONE AS USUAL WILL MOVE ON AND SERGE AT THE AGE OF 50 WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVING ITS THE NEXT GREAT THING. GET A LIFE!

Guest iamgreat

THIS MESSAGE IS TO ALL OF YOU DEKO PEOPLE. JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I HAVE NEVER GONE THERE AND I NEVER WILL. BUT SERGE AND THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE. SERGE ACTS AS IF HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FREE WORLD. HERE IS SOME ADVICE GET OVER IT AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR. SECOND THOSE PEOPLE WHO WORK THE DOOR ARE JUST TAKING OUT THEIR FRUSTRATION ON REGULAR PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING IMPORTANT. SO NOW BECAUSE THEY LOOK AND ACT LIKE FAGGGGGGSSS THEY FEEL AS IF THEY CAN BE BOSSY LITTLE BITCHES. TRUST ME ALL, DEKO WILL BE SHIT VERY SOON. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PLACE THAT OPENS UP IN JERSEY IT WILL HAVE A LITTLE RUN AND THEN EVERYONE AS USUAL WILL MOVE ON AND SERGE AT THE AGE OF 50 WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVING ITS THE NEXT GREAT THING. GET A LIFE!

Well, I guess I gotta say something, I do work the door there, and no I'm not the guy your all talking about.

Now to the point at hand, Myself and my partner Javier run the door we are in charge of whats going on out there, if you should encounter a problem ask for him or myself and we will try to help you out. This is a new venue and we are still working the kinks out.

The popularity of this venue has caused us to be a little selective on admission. We are just asking you to arrive a little early and not roll with your boys 20 deep.

This is a really nice place, that can only hold a certain number of people and we want to try and avoid overcrowding and have a good balance of girls to guys. This benefits everybody!!

The line sucks , I know I hate to wait on line anywhere bank, store, whatever, but we have a small entrance way and need to keep as little congestion in it as possible, so we need to "feed" the crowd accordingly. So, if you come early you will not have this problem.

Now for this jerk-off, I am Great, Great at What hiding behind a screen name, and ripping people who try to make sure everybody is having a good time. Well, you cowardly bastard, say what you want about who you want but do it with a set of balls and let us know who you are. The statement that the people at the door have never done anything great is a joke, i have accomplished more at my age then some people twice my age, this a part=time thing for most of us and we do it because we like to do it, not for some ego or power trip. I'm calling you out, what makes you so great!! Punk!!!!

:blown:

WOW. A Newbie thats 3rd fuckin post is Bashing Deko!! WOW SHOCKER!! And since youve never been there or NEVER will go there, HOW the fuck do you know how it is at the door or inside or how the people that run the party are. Your full of shit and your a fuckin Punk for postin under a fake name. Grow some Balls. Why so much hate torwards a club that youve "Never Been To"

Guest iamgreat

I AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! BY THE WAY I DON'T THINK THAT MURRAY IS THE ONE DRESSING UP LIKE A FAG AT ALL. ACTUALLY I KNOW HE ISN'T. THANKS, LIKE I SAID I AGREE WITH YOU BOTH.

Guest iamgreat

OHH SORRY I FORGOT SOMETHING. MOST PEOPLE WHO DO WHAT YOU DO, DONT DO IT FOR FUN BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO. THEY ALSO DON'T DO IT FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE FUN. THEY DO IT FOR ONE REASON, MONEY!!!! HENCE BOUNCERS GETTING GREASED AND MAKING PEOPLE HAVE TABLE SERVICE TO GET IN. SO IF ME STATING THE TRUTH MAKES ME A PUNK SO BE IT. ONE THING IS FOR SURE I DON'T ATTEND THESE EVENTS OR ANY CLUB THAT YOU WORK AT SO WHAT IS THE POINT. JUST STATING MY OPINION, IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS I AM VERY SORRY.

i am sooo loving this. i am sure there is something at every club someone doesnt like. Why bother. if its that bad dont go. if you like it and have fun go. just dont bitch either way.

i cant see how someone can go to a club and bitch about it. if you dont go do you think theyll close up because you didnt like it.

Originally posted by iamgreat

SERGE ACTS AS IF HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FREE WORLD. HERE IS SOME ADVICE GET OVER IT AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR. EVERYONE AS USUAL WILL MOVE ON AND SERGE AT THE AGE OF 50 WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVING ITS THE NEXT GREAT THING. GET A LIFE!

OK time to reply. President of the Free World I am not what I do know is I know enough people that maybe I will run for presidency. Haha. I did take your advice about one thing I took a look in the mirror and you want to know what I saw. A guy that is 31 (never knew that was close to the age 50) that is as successful as your entire family combined. I am a CFO during the day (that is an accountant to you uneducated idiot) which makes a 100k a year just doing that(do the math thats 5 times what u make). So now u see I dont do it for the money. On the weekends I run a couple great parties that I love being involved with so I can have a place to invite my friends and hang out at. Friends = people that actually like you (what do u got one or two of them). It must be so since you cant post under your own name and until your read ur screenname on CP it was the first time someone ever used those words to describe you.

About DEKO, I dont think DEKO is the next great thing but it is a beautiful place with a beautiful crowd and an excellent staff. Those are the things that make a great party and right now we have all of them. Beleive me when I tell you I know that all that hype can one day end but I will try to go with it as long as people want to come there. I also do appreciate comments on this board (including yours) so I know what I need to address in my meetings with ownership. About you not coming to DEKO, tell me where u do go because there is a good possibility I have been called by that venue to work there and I will come work there just so we can meet and you can kiss my ass. Thanks.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

OK time to reply. President of the Free World I am not what I do know is I know enough people that maybe I will run for presidency. Haha. I did take your advice about one thing I took a look in the mirror and you want to know what I saw. A guy that is 31 (never knew that was close to the age 50) that is as successful as your entire family combined. I am a CFO during the day (that is an accountant to you uneducated idiot) which makes a 100k a year just doing that(do the math thats 5 times what u make). So now u see I dont do it for the money. On the weekends I run a couple great parties that I love being involved with so I can have a place to invite my friends and hang out at. Friends = people that actually like you (what do u got one or two of them). It must be so since you cant post under your own name and until your read ur screenname on CP it was the first time someone ever used those words to describe you.

About DEKO, I dont think DEKO is the next great thing but it is a beautiful place with a beautiful crowd and an excellent staff. Those are the things that make a great party and right now we have all of them. Beleive me when I tell you I know that all that hype can one day end but I will try to go with it as long as people want to come there. I also do appreciate comments on this board (including yours) so I know what I need to address in my meetings with ownership. About you not coming to DEKO, tell me where u do go because there is a good possibility I have been called by that venue to work there and I will come work there just so we can meet and you can kiss my ass. Thanks.

:eek: :eek:

Guest iamgreat

ARE YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH OR WHAT?? ABOUT YOUR FABULOUS JOB, COULD YOU PLEASE TELL YOUR COMPANY TO GIVE YOU SOME LOOT SO THAT YOU CAN GO TAKE A SPELLING CLASS, YOU REALLY NEED TO. ALSO WHAT I CAN SEE ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU ARE REALLY INSECURE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOU NEED TO MAKE CLAIMS ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU MAKE. DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE? TO BE HONEST YOU COME OFF LOOKING LIKE AN A-HOLE TO ME. ARE YOU THE ONLY UGLY FUCK THAT MAKES 100K? SO THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD ASSUME FROM YOUR POST, YOU ARE BIG TIME IN THE CLUB FIELD (IT'S JERSEY GET A GRIP) YOU MAKE MONEY ( YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE) YOU BRAG ABOUT YOUR "CLUB FRIENDS"( THEY LIKE YOU WHY? DID YOU BUY THEM WITH A COMP?) YOU ASKED ME ABOUT CLUBS THAT I LIKE... LETS SEE CENTRO, VINYL, SPA, AND SOMETIMES THE FACTORY. CAN'T WAIT TO YOU SEE THERE.

Originally posted by iamgreat

ARE YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH OR WHAT?? ABOUT YOUR FABULOUS JOB, COULD YOU PLEASE TELL YOUR COMPANY TO GIVE YOU SOME LOOT SO THAT YOU CAN GO TAKE A SPELLING CLASS, YOU REALLY NEED TO. ALSO WHAT I CAN SEE ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU ARE REALLY INSECURE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOU NEED TO MAKE CLAIMS ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU MAKE. DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE? TO BE HONEST YOU COME OFF LOOKING LIKE AN A-HOLE TO ME. ARE YOU THE ONLY UGLY FUCK THAT MAKES 100K? SO THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD ASSUME FROM YOUR POST, YOU ARE BIG TIME IN THE CLUB FIELD (IT'S JERSEY GET A GRIP) YOU MAKE MONEY ( YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE) YOU BRAG ABOUT YOUR "CLUB FRIENDS"( THEY LIKE YOU WHY? DID YOU BUY THEM WITH A COMP?) YOU ASKED ME ABOUT CLUBS THAT I LIKE... LETS SEE CENTRO, VINYL, SPA, AND SOMETIMES THE FACTORY. CAN'T WAIT TO YOU SEE THERE.

Do me a favor and tell me what I spelled wrong teach. Anyone that knows me know I am far from an asshole. About friends I dont think I need to prove anything especially to a guy that posts under a name of "i am great". Wonder who is the conceited one. About being big in NJ if I really wanted to I could be a player in NYC too. I worked in the factory when Johnathan started there. I did World when it was on top. I was asked to do Spa but I said no because NYC was a touchy subject after 9/11. DT's promotional manager Eric and I are good friends and I have been asked to do things with DT. Centro on Thursdays, lets see Alex and Leo are super close and they have approached me time and time again to do that party. About me talking about what I make that was only to prove there are people that do this not for the money because I dont need it. About being an ugly fuck now I am sure you dont know who I am or what I look like. I have probably slept with one of your exs or current girls. I am done for now. Signing off and do me one favor next time you go to Centro, Spa, Factory speak to Alex and Leo at Centro, Joey or Artie at Spa or Paris at Factory ask them what kind of person I am.

Do me a favor and tell me what I spelled wrong teach. Anyone that knows me know I am far from an asshole. About friends I dont think I need to prove anything especially to a guy that posts under a name of "i am great". Wonder who is the conceited one. About being big in NJ if I really wanted to I could be a player in NYC too. I worked in the factory when Johnathan started there. I did World when it was on top. I was asked to do Spa but I said no because NYC was a touchy subject after 9/11. DT's promotional manager Eric and I are good friends and I have been asked to do things with DT. Centro on Thursdays, lets see Alex and Leo are super close and they have approached me time and time again to do that party. About me talking about what I make that was only to prove there are people that do this not for the money because I dont need it. About being an ugly fuck now I am sure you dont know who I am or what I look like. I have probably slept with one of your exs or current girls. I am done for now. Signing off and do me one favor next time you go to Centro, Spa, Factory speak to Alex and Leo at Centro, Joey or Artie at Spa or Paris at Factory ask them what kind of person I am.

:clap2: Yeah SERGE!!!!!

:clap2: Yeah SERGE!!!!!

:what:

i have a problem in understanding this -- why would anyone leave NYC and go to NJ to run a club? i just don't get it (call me a "location snob", if you like).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a looser this door guy is, Bro your 31-or so you say- doing well-or so you say- and you work the door of deko. Deko sucks, and if I ever went there and you gave me attitude, I would throw an old corn muffin at you-you corn ball! You drop names of people who work in Manhattan but you dont work the door at any of those places because your a scab and the people who own those places would not allow you to work the door. To the guy whos pissed off, dont let his act fool you, hes a washed up bitch. I know this one and I know that one! thats some 18 yr old shit. Dont go To DEKO-its retarded--stay in the city-What do you expect from a Jersey club thats fronting like its NY---a cheezy doorguy---a wack toughguy bouncer--and a bottle of 100 dollor piss. Hey Eugene-or sergio-or whatever fucken stupid European name you have- Your too old for this shit-your like an washed up prostitute-Played out!

Originally posted by droctogon

What a looser this door guy is, Bro your 31-or so you say- doing well-or so you say- and you work the door of deko. Deko sucks, and if I ever went there and you gave me attitude, I would throw an old corn muffin at you-you corn ball! You drop names of people who work in Manhattan but you dont work the door at any of those places because your a scab and the people who own those places would not allow you to work the door. To the guy whos pissed off, dont let his act fool you, hes a washed up bitch. I know this one and I know that one! thats some 18 yr old shit. Dont go To DEKO-its retarded--stay in the city-What do you expect from a Jersey club thats fronting like its NY---a cheezy doorguy---a wack toughguy bouncer--and a bottle of 100 dollor piss. Hey Eugene-or sergio-or whatever fucken stupid European name you have- Your too old for this shit-your like an washed up prostitute-Played out!

and this is the great DEKO fun we are all missing? t makes me feel so sad....:rolleyes:

http://www.njguido.com/fall2002/saturday_september_21p2.htm