Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELLO BOSTON

liljewlz

BOSTON PEEPS- WHERE ARE U?- NO ONE IS POSTING- I KNOW WE GOT MORE PEOPLE AND MORE GOING ON THAN THIS- OH YEAH I FORGOT TO ASK- ANY GOOD AFTER HOURS PARTIES- I REEMBER GOING TO ONE DOWNTOWN IN THE SAME BUILDING AS DINO'S- U HAD TO IN AN ELEVATOR OR SOMETHING- DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT?

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

Hey!

This board is always dead...I think you know where everyone else is!! Hint Hint wink.gif

Anyway, the after-hours you are referring to is the one on Beech St. It's still really good! It wasn't going on last weekend (it got raided the weekend before) but we're hoping for this weekend- we need something to do after Digweed!! smile.gif There was on Beacon that we went to & it was pretty good..mostly because it was free..

So are you coming back anytime soon?? Oakie will be here the 18th..I can't wait!!

See you soon!!

Kara

cool.gif

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

hey- thanx for info smile.gif - i def wanna check that place out again- but as for oakie- im tryin to get my ass back there asap- but it seems the soonest i can come back is aug 26- im even opting to do manual labor for that too!!-

well hope too see you sooner than that!! smile.gif

smooches

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

hey everyone!! You wanna check out a phat after-hours, go to Pulse in Providence..it's open from 6am until noon...but get there early cuz the line is ridiculous!!! peace TUT

Archived