Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok so check out the shoes im wearing tomorrow....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

For my costume :)

My friend lent em to me, my costume is really cute lol, I couldn't fine a white whip which I really wanted but my costume is still good. Im not showing the whole thing cause its a surprise but I'm finally happy with itattachment.php?s=&postid=1105546

You're gonna be a stripper for Halloween

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

For my costume :)

My friend lent em to me, my costume is really cute lol, I couldn't fine a white whip which I really wanted but my costume is still good. Im not showing the whole thing cause its a surprise but I'm finally happy with itattachment.php?s=&postid=1105546

are those size 5?? theyre my favorite...mmmm feet.

Originally posted by gmccookny

not to de-origionize your idea, but i know about 5 girls who are going to go as a Naughty/fallen angel :blank:

...hehehehe ;)

BTW....cool heels...

Believe it or not I own a pair of hooker heels as well....hehehe...but only wear them around the house...;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

not to de-origionize your idea, but i know about 5 girls who are going to go as a Naughty/fallen angel :blank:

she never said she was trying to be original...

theres few things that u can think of to dress up as for halloween that NO ONE ELSE is gonna be.. u know?

i think its a cute idea regardless. :aright:

Originally posted by linabina

she never said she was trying to be original...

theres few things that u can think of to dress up as for halloween that NO ONE ELSE is gonna be.. u know?

Well, i understand your point, but every halloween there's a trend for that halloween.

A few years ago, everyone was that masked dude from the movie SCREAM. This year, the trend will be George W. Bush, as well as naughty angels.

There's original, then there's stuff people always will be (Jason, Freddie Kruger, Krazy Klown) and then there's the trendies, where you'll see 5 of the same outfit at a party.

Trust me, i know my Halloween's :laugh:

chicks always wear some h0eish outfit and call themselves a cat, bunny, angel, maid, schoolgirl... i think it's just an opportunity to dress up sexy.

i dunno, those shoes are cheesy.. whered your friend get them joyce leslie??

only on halloween would someone try to wear such a stupid pair of shoes. any other day people would flat out tell them they are dumb. i admit i have a pair of big platforms, i wore them once, then i realized how uncomfrotable they are, they are in my closet somewhere..

maybe ill wear those with a tight black outfit and some fishnets and i can say im a cat, whatever gets the attention i guess. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

chicks always wear some h0eish outfit and call themselves a cat, bunny, angel, maid, schoolgirl... i think it's just an opportunity to dress up sexy.

only on halloween would someone try to wear such a stupid pair of shoes. any other day people would flat out tell them they are dumb. i admit i have a pair of big platforms, i wore them once, then i realized how uncomfrotable they are, they are in my closet somewhere..

maybe ill wear those with a tight black outfit and some fishnets and i can say im a cat, whatever gets the attention i guess. :rolleyes:

Whoa................settle down there killer.

Originally posted by somebitch

lmfao...... thats where i got mine :D:laugh::aright:

but i actually just got them for a certain occassion... theyre sitting in my boyfriends closet lol... i cant keep them around my house my parents will get suspicious ;):laugh2: