Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mexican ecstacy

monicac

Originally posted by monicac

has anyone heard of this...here in mexico city there is some kind of drug that is supposed to be like e, but it is different and has a spanish name (sorry i can´t remember what).... any ideas as to what this could be?

whats spanish for bullshit?

anyhow...E is from all over the world...meth is big in mexico and what is E..a meth based drug..i wouldnt be surprised if some of the shit you\we've all done is mexican in origin...

sure would be easier to get it from mexico to the states then europe over the past year...

Originally posted by gambitrah

whats spanish for bullshit?

anyhow...E is from all over the world...meth is big in mexico and what is E..a meth based drug..i wouldnt be surprised if some of the shit you\we've all done is mexican in origin...

sure would be easier to get it from mexico to the states then europe over the past year...

where do people get their info from:rolleyes: :rolleyes::confused:

actually I just found out this weekend...the name is tacha and it is actually exactly the same thing as E (nothing to do with meth) oh and by the way Sassa yeah its me... what up babe how was Tiesto! I´ll try to call you this week sometime.

I don't think there is any sterotype of mexicans doing more drugs than americans. (smuggling drugs yes, making drugs yes, doing them no. But that is just economics.)

America is the only place in the world where our poor people do drugs and are fat.

BTW does anyone in Mexico City do K?

The important thing to remember is that all those drugs are manufactured and smuggled for consumption by Americans.....and mostly at the border. I don´t think very many people do K here...the whole drug scene is relatively new and pretty hidden, although if you go to the market in Tepito, which is a barrio famous for their black market you can get anything, I´m sure including K and meth and GHB etc. The thing is that Mexican culture is very social. When you ge to bars they don´t have games and things like in the US. some of them don´t even have music all the time. So something that totally knocks you out will not be very popular here.

Originally posted by msoprano13

where do people get their info from:rolleyes: :rolleyes::confused:

maybe from the mexicans that i know that get their shit from the border...and from going with them a few times (not a good idea and i wouldnt have if i was sober at the time) to get across...party..get the shit (by the kilo) and bring it back...hell your neighbor down the road or across the hall could be supplying your city ..who knows.i know the times ive been down there it was in large amounts everywhere i looked...any idea how much easier it is at the moment to stick a kilo of anything in a car and drive across the border then to try and fly it in.

thats where people get their info.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:finger:

E is not "big in Mexico" anymore, in fact a bit less than anywhere else.....drugs are big at the border, not because it is Mexico but because it is a BORDER...it is the same with Canada for E and pot. I live in Mexico City and that is where I get my information from.